The Uruk-Hai Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That makes two of us. :lol

Don't have to, that pic says it all...........:google :lol

NEWSFLASH!!
Wrath of Sauron has been hospitalised with a severe bout of laughteritis but finito de fretto dear loyal followers he'll be back! :duh:wacky:rotfl

I know I don't have followers, sounds good though........well maybe just a few of them, but not in a good way!:lol:lol:lol

I went for the waitlist on the EX version...think theres a chance I might get one...I assume no, but I thought I would try anyways. I just love the look of this dude.

I went for the waitlist on the EX version...think theres a chance I might get one...I assume no, but I thought I would try anyways. I just love the look of this dude.

At this point, not a chance. I do know someone with an extra one however. :naughty

This ain't necro but I have to ask since I am thinking about ordering this guy have people had any problems with this piece? I am thinking this would be a nice companion piece to my PF Berserker.

This ain't necro but I have to ask since I am thinking about ordering this guy have people had any problems with this piece? I am thinking this would be a nice companion piece to my PF Berserker.

Not a bad compainion piece to the berserker, Lurtz would be better though.

I have all three, my only complaint is that the paint ap isn't too flash on the bust. I'm lucky though that the bad spots are mostly around the back of the piece. It's like sideshow used too big a brush for most of it.

I'm sure you could touch yours up if you had to though.

p1240721.jpg

4466883012_6d78849337_z.jpg

LE 252/350

Back