The Uruk-Hai Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woodsy, shouldn't you BE SOMEWHERE???? stop messin about and get down to that post office NOW!!!:rotfl

:lol I'm on my way as we speak ...OK, I lied. :naughty Here's a thought, I'll head down now, book myself into a 5 Star hotel for a few days...and then head to the post office....after sending you a bill for the hotel :lol
Now go ahead and tell me you prefer the SSW bust...I dare you! :naughty

:lol I'm on my way as we speak ...OK, I lied. :naughty Here's a thought, I'll head down now, book myself into a 5 Star hotel for a few days...and then head to the post office....after sending you a bill for the hotel :lol
Now go ahead and tell me you prefer the SSW bust...I dare you! :naughty

Well I'm afraid at the moment I HAVE to say I prefer the SSW one because a certain laid back board member on here won't get off his tush and stop torturing another exceptionally gifted and talented board member ( that would be me!!) to insanity by not sending him his LSB Ex Uruk Hai, so what this basically means is I DON'T HAVE ONE TO LIKE!! :rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol:D

And stay away from 5 star hotels!! I'm not the Bank of Ireland!!:lol

Well I'm afraid at the moment I HAVE to say I prefer the SSW one because a certain laid back board member on here won't get off his tush and stop torturing another exceptionally gifted and talented board member ( that would be me!!) to insanity by not sending him his LSB Ex Uruk Hai, so what this basically means is I DON'T HAVE ONE TO LIKE!! :rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol:D

And stay away from 5 star hotels!! I'm not the Bank of Ireland!!:lol

:lol I believe Criswell foresee's an excl. Uruk Hai LSB for you in the near future.....and he predict's you will love it! :lecture

lol you know if i ever win the lottery or suddenly have alot of money to burn, i might actually go mental and buy lots of LSB's and even a few PF's, but no matter what i just don't think i could bring myself to order the GTW or Galadriel PF's, or the Witch King LSB...
I looked at my order history last night and i actually had the Lurtz PF exclusive on order but cancelled, not only once, but TWICE!!! :horror

lol you know if i ever win the lottery or suddenly have alot of money to burn, i might actually go mental and buy lots of LSB's and even a few PF's, but no matter what i just don't think i could bring myself to order the GTW or Galadriel PF's, or the Witch King LSB...
I looked at my order history last night and i actually had the Lurtz PF exclusive on order but cancelled, not only once, but TWICE!!! :horror

I really like my WK LSB, but I have heard that there are 1 or 2 people out there who really don't care for it. :monkey3 I'm with you on the GTW and Galadriel PF's though, just not my cup of tea......but the excl. Lurtz PF! :horror I know you're not a PF guy, but that has to hurt. :acme

I have to say guys that the Galadriel PF is probably the most underrated thing they have done you HAVE to see it in hand though, the photos don't do it any justice at all. Easily up there with the Berzerker PF for completely different reasons, a truly beautiful and regal statue, it epitomises the great Elf in my opinion, love it.
And just on the WK LSB it is the most commented on piece in my home when people visit and I mean that in a positive sense.

Last edited:
And just on the WK LSB it is the most commented on piece in my home when people visit and I mean that in a positive sense.

Yeah, i bet they go 'hey, we love Jay Leno too! Where did you get a bust of him?' :rotfl

And no, i don't regret cancelling the Lurtz exc PF twice! He just wouldn't fit in with my collection.

Yeah, i bet they go 'hey, we love Jay Leno too! Where did you get a bust of him?' :rotfl

And no, i don't regret cancelling the Lurtz exc PF twice! He just wouldn't fit in with my collection.

Just too awesome to fit in with your SSW collection? :monkey3

UrukhaiBust002.jpg

UrukhaiBust012.jpg

UrukhaiBust004.jpg

OK, here's a few quick shots of my most recent LOTR aquisitions. And don't bother telling me how much the pic's suck....I already know that. :lol Besides, it doesn't really matter as I don't think it's possible on film to truly capture just how awesome this bust really is. It has instantly become one of my favourite all-time LOTR busts from the second I removed it from the box. :google
My only suggestion to those who had this one on order and cancelled.....do not go out of your way trying to see one of these in person....you will not be happy with that decision. :naughty

The only possible way I think SS could have improved on this bust was to have provided a change of heads option [to go with the change of hand option] with the 2nd head having a different style of helm...in essence giving us two completety different Uruk Hai swordsman busts. :D

Collin GREAT pics thanks, OMG is that one of mine I see on there!!!

Can I just say that Woodsy is one of the coolest guys around, he offered me one of these Ex LS Busts when I missed out and AT COST too!!! I just wanted to thank him publicly on here for being a very decent young man indeed!!! The ES is 100 pieces worldwide on these which makes his generosity all the more awesome so thanks again Collin:duff

Last edited:
Collin GREAT pics thanks, OMG is that one of mine I see on there!!!

Can I just say that Woodsy is one of the coolest guys around, he offered me one of these Ex LS Busts when I missed out and AT COST too!!! I just wanted to thank him publically on here for being a very decent young man indeed!!! The ES is 100 pieces worldwide on these which makes his generosity all the more awesome so thanks again Collin:duff

You are too kind Alan! :eek: It is always a pleasure helping out a friend :D. Just make sure you provide some pic's once your bust has completed it's long journey. :lecture

Back