The Unofficial Custom Takara Batman Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was someone at OSW (zebraten, iirc) who made a tutorial about repainting a figure using cheap facial make-up :) Looks really great, anyone can do it, and if ever you f@ck it up, you can just wipe it off and start over :)

Not a great idea long-term. There are mineral oils in most make-up (especially the cheaper ones) which over time could have a nasty effect on the plastic, eating away at it or turning it to "goo".

P1110209-1.jpg

That's the TDK long cape. I was originally gonna sell it when I got the Begins cape. However I found out that I actually prefer the TDK cape.

The Begins cape can definitely do that if you want to buy mine.

I'll take a pic. :)

is the begins the velvet? if so, after I receive payment from a few folks (still waiting :impatient:) then yes i think I would like to buy it

borat-high-five.jpg

is that the Begins? i would guess since as it looks pretty long..or my eyes could be deceiving me and it could possibly be the TDK long

Damn nice Maglor. Hey, quick question. I may snag a Takara Batman soon and I wanted to know will it fit in the Hot Toys Tumbler?

^^im sure it will fit. It's the same size (height wise) as the HT OC Batman. I actually think the OC Bats is slightly taller

The Takara Batman may also be a little bit more poseable and flexibile, so it might actually go in the Tumbler easier than OC Batman.

whats a fair price for the takara, opened and in good condition?

Mine was opened but complete and in excellent condition. There was some damage to the box which taped up nicely. I payed $105 and I though that was a good deal. :)

Mine was opened but complete and in excellent condition. There was some damage to the box which taped up nicely. I payed $105 and I though that was a good deal. :)

man what a deal! i payed $150 and my box was damaged pretty bad. heavily dented front and back but the seller never mentioned it :mad: he got some less than positive feedback :monkey3

Back