The Unique IM Charity Auction Went For...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing!

Does anyone know if the lights in this unique Iron Man are a different color than the stealth IM? This one looks like yellow, the stealth looks to be red?

This is great news indeed. I was personally hoping that it would top 20k so I wasn't far off.

Great news for the memorial fund, and well done Sideshow for stepping up to the plate like this :clap

Congrats Dusty and all of Sideshow...hope it all works out...great cause and great auction items!

Geb

hopfully this goes thru.
I saw on StatueForum where somebody mentioned that "a SF member was an aquaintence of the auction winner" and that they hopefully would get pics of the piece.

*fingers crossed*

Hey Dusty,
Would you be able to let us know if this buyer actually comes through?

No info on him/her, just a yes or no whether they paid.

Tanks!:D

the buyer had 9 transactions and mostly bought 'used' dvds and cds. over $18,000 for this buyer may be a tall order. i certainly hope it pans out for diane's kids.

Insane. I never thought it would go for this much. That is pretty much a new car or truck off the lot.

I guess we'll see if this goes through.

That's a nice chunk of money! I'm glad they could raise that much for her family.

:eek: WOW! :duh
Thats great of Sideshow - Went well. Sounds like Sideshow would be a great enviornment to work in. Not too many companies I know of would do more that send the obligatory flowers. Go SS :rock

Are you offering financing? Because a credit app may be needed!

Wow... I would have never expected a 10 digit figure but 18K??? That's a lot of moolah on a statue. Nevertheless, a very generous bidder he winner is.

Wow... I would have never expected a 10 digit figure but 18K??? That's a lot of moolah on a statue. Nevertheless, a very generous bidder he winner is.

A 10 digit figure!....I never would have expected it to go in the billions either :google :D

Back