The Unique IM Charity Auction Went For...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
18,100! Holy poo! :eek

They made a total of........36,964.77! :woo

Last edited:
We are in the process of dying of shock over here. Someone get out the defibrillators!!

Seriously, NO ONE expected this. Makes me feel so good about the world right now!

I'm really glad SS got a lot of monies for these. They really went to a good cause. FWIW, I felt they should also auction off some of the AH! test prints they have, because I'm sure they would also go for high amounts. I would think it'd be easy to get AH! to agree to this worthwhile cause.

1) let's first see bidder 22 pony up before anyone breaks out the champagne. :monkey1
2) Jeepers... just get a Stealth IM and pay someone $300 to paint it Red/Gold for you. It's the same sculpt, isn't it?
3) All it takes is two with more money than sense (bidders 22 and 26). :D
4) Congrats to the foundation!:chew

Beren

I just hope that the high bidder comes through with their payment, and that it wasn't just some bonehead messing around, entering a ridiculously high bid that they won't end up honoring.

Fingers crossed, as it would be absolutely GREAT for the charity.

JS

That guy isn't going to pay...look at his feedback. He/she has been a member of ebay since July of 07 and only bought DVD's and CD's up until this point...some were even used. What an a$$.

I was shoked when I saw that final price as well.... did anybody here happen to win anything? I wanted to get Bubo but it got a little out of my range.

I hope your Wrong and it all Goes Well..
Anybody Willing to Screw With a Charity Auction Would be Pretty Lame...

I don't know...something's fishy about it. First of all $18k is a bit much and we can all agree on that plus this guy just joined ebay and has bought just a whole bunch of cheap loose dvd's and CD's. I bet you this was just some one playing around.

We are in the process of dying of shock over here. Someone get out the defibrillators!!

Seriously, NO ONE expected this. Makes me feel so good about the world right now!

Dusty, I wanted this to be a success, but my jaw absolutely hit the floor when I saw the ending price. You guys have to be pretty ecstatic! I am extremely happy that you did this and that it is turning out so well for Diane's family.

If the winner doesn't come through, I say we all track him down and tar and feather him. But even if it goes to the next highest bidder, we are talking about some serious money.

Back