The Tracker Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks. i think im going to get it but they only have the exclusive and i dont care for the print but oh well, i can fix this maquette

Those pics make it look better, but still..extremely disappointed. I was going to try and get all of these 1:6 statues, but not anymore. Hopefully the others are better..

I like this a lot, i just dont like the fact that SS change the dreads that's all.

Tracker001.jpg

Tracker002.jpg

Tracker003.jpg

Tracker004.jpg

Tracker005.jpg

Tracker006.jpg

Tracker008.jpg

Tracker009.jpg

Tracker010.jpg

Tracker011.jpg

The paint job looks too cartoon-ish on this. Just terrible. And the dreds are so far off from the proto pics it's ridiculous!! But I have this on the way and the Falconer one on PO, and will likely get the Berserker since I'll have the other two. What the hay.

Looks like a 2 year old painted it,some how it doesnt look anywhere near as detailed sculpt wise as the SS pics,what a shame,i hope the P1,P2,Alien,Aliens and A3 ones fair better

save yourselves a $100 and get the HT version. SS must send their smaller pieces to the novice factory to get painted. Horrible paint app for >$300 piece.

Got #24/250 on Friday. I love it! Pictures really aren't doing this justice at all. The paint looks great and the detail is fantastic. My only complaint would be the color of the dog,its still done well just not movie accurate.

It reminds me of the paintjob on the Jurassic Park diorama. Plain, cheap pattern of dots without any inspiration

Even the Neca's quarter scale predator managed to have a decent body paint for a price tag much lower than this one's.

The polystone casting aint the best either.

after reading all the negative reviews on this maquette, i was really dreading receiving this piece. however, after setting it up and looking at it for a day or two, i am quite pleased with it. it really has some fluidity to it and the paint is not as bad as people make it out to be. as a display piece, it really has some character to it.

i have posted some pictures at:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/album.php?albumid=1630

overall, i like it. having all of these predators maquettes on one shelf will make a heck of a display representation for the movie.

after reading all the negative reviews on this maquette, i was really dreading receiving this piece. however, after setting it up and looking at it for a day or two, i am quite pleased with it. it really has some fluidity to it and the paint is not as bad as people make it out to be. as a display piece, it really has some character to it.

i have posted some pictures at:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/album.php?albumid=1630

overall, i like it. having all of these predators maquettes on one shelf will make a heck of a display representation for the movie.

You know, I have to agree. Your pics make it look much better than the others. I still don't think it looks nearly as good as the proto pics but at least this is a step in the right direction.

Back