The Titans - Live action version of DC's Teen Titans

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, umm...

Starfire is 30 but looks 40.
Grayson is 28 but looks 24.
Beast Boy is 22.
Raven is 14.

What a team! :lol

crows, didn't you say she was pretty?

anna-diop-at-fox-all-star-party-at-2017-winter-tca-tour-in-pasadena-01-11-2017_1.jpg

>she
>pretty
1508980191944.jpg

Damn right

4d98828a8deee63f9786b8c20f330038.jpg

91660d3a47f722bca8791f844409bb37.jpg

joanie-brosas-raven-2.jpg

Hollywood cries so much about diversity but they didnt go with a hot layina for starfire.

My only hope and hapiness is that on their official twitter the starfire pics are getting trashed by everyone.
Not even sjw can defend it , they are saying how scared they are that this is gonna suck.

Hollywood cries so much about diversity but they didnt go with a hot layina for starfire.

My only hope and hapiness is that on their official twitter the starfire pics are getting trashed by everyone.
Not even sjw can defend it , they are saying how scared they are that this is gonna suck.

I always did think Starfire should be played by a latina. But for hollywood 'diversity' pretty much seems to mean 'black' most of the time

Hollywood doesn't care for diversity and SJW.
They only do these things because someone told 'em it'd increase the profit.
That's why most of the time it feels forced, rushed and stupid.

give them a break...they have been told to expand the geek audience....

So they put in diverse characters to bring in new fans...

Its a stupid plan...but they have to try something....

Honestly I doubt anyone would bring up the diversity aspect if they didn't look like pure **** :lol

Honestly I doubt anyone would bring up the diversity aspect if they didn't look like pure **** :lol

Exactly. I don’t care who they get for the role as long as she looks good. If you showed me that pic of the actress dressed as Starfire out of context I’d never know that’s who she was supposed to be.

Her color doesn't matter, it's her outfit and weave.

Look at The Flash. They made Iris black on the show. And she is hawt.

Yup. Seen so many black cosplayers own the starfire look. This is atrocious. The hair is awful. No wonder they showed hawk and dove and robin first. Guess they said **** it give the rest ****** wigs and call it a day.

I always did think Starfire should be played by a latina. But for hollywood 'diversity' pretty much seems to mean 'black' most of the time

Hollywood just generally seems to have something against Redheads, for whatever reason.

Something Against hot latinas too. you barely see them on movies, I guess studios dont want to threaten the american female moviegoer with hot spicy latina hotness.

told to expand the geek audience.
diversify by ONLY hiring black actors
ignore Latino, Asian, Indian audiences
(Latinos are a bigger demographic than african america, ignore them anyway)

....profit?
:duh:duh:duh:duh:duh:duh

So true. We Latinos pull for each other. Ever wonder why we even settle with Michelle Rodriguez in the FF movies?

latino superheroes in Marvel? zero
latino heroes in DC movies? zero (suicide squad were villains though)
latino heroes in ghostbusters remake? zero

but YAY! Diversity.... right?

Back