The Titans - Live action version of DC's Teen Titans

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Titans (TNT) - Live action version of DC's Teen Titans

I have a better idea... just bring Young Justice back! That cartoon/show was the ****!

I'd love to see a Titans show from the same folks that are doing Supergirl. Actually I wish I was doing Supergirl but that is neither here nor there.

I'd love to see a Titans show from the same folks that are doing Supergirl. Actually I wish I was doing Supergirl but that is neither here nor there.

:lol :lol :lol

I know people aren't about it, but it'd be good on the CW. I mean you got Speedy, Arsenal, and potentially Kid Flash. Toss in the new FIRESTORM. Though I'd say they do a Young Justice Team, as Teen Titans would be a bit young for them.

Re: The Titans (TNT) - Live action version of DC's Teen Titans

I'm glad it's cancelled; the characters wouldn't receive any justice on a small budget since it's so fantastical. I would love to get another animated series with more character development like Young Justice.

I have a better idea... just bring Young Justice back! That cartoon/show was the ****!

I wish they would too. That show was great! Also, bring back Spectacular Spider-man. Greg Weisman doesn't need sleep!

Better than JL/JLU? I always wanted to watch YJ..

The first season of Young Justice was great with its layered story-telling and deeper characterizations, but the second season was really rushed and the plot was underwhelming. They did this 5 year time jump and it kind of threw things off. JLU took the smart route of creating episodes that revolved around a couple characters at a time, so their could be better character development and plots within the episodes; whereas YJ just kept adding character after character. Although, I watched it week to week, so maybe that affected my view. I didn't watch JLU until recently on DVD, and all the episodes were readily available.

The DCAU was very mixed in quality so maybe Young Justice is the better series for consistency.

Haven't post an update on here in quite some time but they have already cast Raven, Starfire, Nightwing and Hawk.

4ljNUEX.jpg

Alan Ritchson is playing Hawk
XodsxdM.jpg

Looks like CB character in TDK-like armor.
Right now, out of context, I just can't judge it.
Tho I definitely don't hate it.

Wow, at least starfire is gonna be hot as hell
She looks too old for the role. :dunno
Plus I don't like that an alien princess is played by a black actress.
I'd actually prefer Raven as a black character.

Looks like CB character in TDK-like armor.
Right now, out of context, I just can't judge it.
Tho I definitely don't hate it.

She looks too old for the role. :dunno
Plus I don't like that an alien princess is played by a black actress.
I'd actually prefer Raven as a black character.

Raven was cast perfectly. She almost already looks like the character

Back