The Time is now...Darth Vader need a 1/6 figure now!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm 6'6" in bare feet.

In my Vader costume I'm 6'10". Based on what I see in the mo vies, that sounds about right.

I'm 6'6" in bare feet.

In my Vader costume I'm 6'10". Based on what I see in the mo vies, that sounds about right.

yeah i think he would have been that same overall height in the suit because of the boots and the added height the helmet adds.

I dunno...I found this:

British Actor. The original Darth Vader. "When I played him I was 6ft 7 and 20 stone" although he also said, as Jordan pointed out "I'm 6-6".

Also said in 1997 "I'm about 6ft 5 now" citing hip operations as result of losing 2 inches. It is doubtful he was 6ft 7, 6ft 6 maybe peak, but unquestionably he has lost several inches and in 2007 under 6ft 3.

I am not sure now - I sure thought he had said 6"10, but I may have misremembered, HOWEVER I do not think so. The reason I think that - when I saw the Star Wars traveling show with the costumes, the Snowtrooper outfit looked about 6' 3" - which would make sense so they did not look too short next to the very tall Vader - maybe he said he was 6'10" in boots, but that number sure sticks with me

So again comes the question, what is more important, on-screen accuracy or real life accuracy?

It doesn't matter what's important, it's whatever height LFL feels he should be compared to the other figures, so he'll probably come out like 5'6" :lol

But then would it not be a Dwarf vader instead then?

You mean like Medicom's?

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist...it really is a nice figure, even if it is a bit small for my tastes...

As long as they did to Vader what they did to FvJ Jason, I'll be happy...

But then would it not be a Dwarf vader instead then?

Still be taller than Darth Stewie

3519279x.jpg

I am getting mine from Hurricane, I will starve to death if I have to wait for SS with their extremely slow movement on their 1/6th lines!

Hmmm. I would say that the LOTR 12'' line is painfully slow but SW is moving at a pretty good pace I think.

Back