The Time is now...Darth Vader need a 1/6 figure now!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If vader needs to be 13' he's actually under an inch since medi vader is a little over 12'.(but i'm thinkin more along the lines of 14')

As long as Vader is imposing on the shelf I don't care if he's off a bit on height. But I do think 13" is a minimum... and 14" being the most.

And I have a good feeling the Vader Conga Line will be in full swing at SDCC.

As long as Vader is imposing on the shelf I don't care if he's off a bit on height. But I do think 13" is a minimum... and 14" being the most.

And I have a good feeling the ANH Vader Conga Line will be in full swing at SDCC.

Just thought I'd fix that for ya. :D

Well we've been on a kick of ANH figures so why NOT do ANH Vader? Oh what's that? Becuase LFL will ^^^^ it up and make them change it? Well yea there's always that.

I talked to Prowse once at a con and asked how tall he is/was since I have only seen him sitting at these signings, he indicated he was 6' 10" in his prime with another couple inches with the boots....

I dunno...I found this:

British Actor. The original Darth Vader. "When I played him I was 6ft 7 and 20 stone" although he also said, as Jordan pointed out "I'm 6-6".

Also said in 1997 "I'm about 6ft 5 now" citing hip operations as result of losing 2 inches. It is doubtful he was 6ft 7, 6ft 6 maybe peak, but unquestionably he has lost several inches and in 2007 under 6ft 3.

Back