The Time is now...Darth Vader need a 1/6 figure now!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need a Vader...well...I have one, but he's not everybody's favourite 7' 2" asthmatic...

It's Hayden Vader...

That's a Vader...

But I can't wait for SDCC...even cancelled Obi-Wan...

It's true. I have both and I love them, but they look awfully puny next to my sideshow figures. Like it was luke in there or something. :lol

Cut the sh%#!

It's the truth dude. Granted not every 1/6 figure is the exact height of the person due to few base bodies, but if you multiply the size of Medicom Vader by 6, it's not the size of Prowse in the movies. It may be the constantly pointed out fact about Medicom, but it is a fact, many of their figures are a size that isn't 1/6 the source, Vader is certainly one of them.

...The OP wants a 1:6 scale and since Vader was 7' tall and 1:6 scale means 1' for every 6', a true 1:6 scale figure must be 14" tall and the medicom figure, however beautiful is only 6" tall...

The Medicom Vader is not 6'' tall. The Vader VCD is 8 and half inches tall...and Stormie RAH is almost 11.5" and Vader is taller than him.

It's the truth dude. Granted not every 1/6 figure is the exact height of the person due to few base bodies, but if you multiply the size of Medicom Vader by 6, it's not the size of Prowse in the movies. It may be the constantly pointed out fact about Medicom, but it is a fact, many of their figures are a size that isn't 1/6 the source, Vader is certainly one of them.

I was joking of course,I am aware of Medi Vader and his short comings.:D

The Medicom Vader is not 6'' tall. The Vader VCD is 8 and half inches tall...and Stormie RAH is almost 11.5" and Vader is taller than him.

11.8 To be exact.(300mm)

and vader is over 12inches at 320mm still too short but awesome and worth it nonetheless

/puts nerd glasses on.

A Vader figure needs to be about 13" or so tall in order to be 1/6 scale. And that's just in height.

Back