The things I feared the most while collecting statues.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VS1976

Super Freak
Reaction score
Okay....I rearrange my statues boxes and it took about 5 hours categorizing where everything are laid out on a chart. This is a 15'x12' room and i can maybe fill another 10 boxes before that room is completely filled to the ceiling. I cant even close the door now :gah:

62964D27-A456-4941-8538-3B1C4F723B41-24443-000022D17EE52BCC.jpg

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Last edited:
Darth Snoopy is right bro...it's time for a collection intervention :(

Last edited:
Tight bro. Why not collect money instead.

Because money is useless paper based on owed debt only recognized by society because of it's current status. If there was an economic collapse it would be hard to barter for needs with dirty colored paper.

Then again comic/pop culture based statues may not be that much better.

Of course if he decided to collect gold or silver then that would be more worth while. :monkey1

Just watched my first episode on Splice of Collection Intervention (a Barbie & a G.I.Joe / Diecast car collectors and there collections are pretty small compared to mine. :monkey3

Essentially their partners are the ones that initiates them to get rid of there collection. I guess i'll be single for a while :eek:

It just want to say that my relationship with my EX ended because off my excessive collection. :monkey2

On the bright side, no nagging now :)

Okay I can see VS1976 on intervention now....

Elyse: VS, your collection is very overwhelming...I can't see what your collection is focused on. I can't really fit it in any category because everything is out of place and don't fit. The only trait I can see in your collection is that you go after everything that have little to no clothings.

VS: I like to collect these because they are very pleasing to me. I just like to look at them and admire them like good looking women like you...

Elyse: *goes a little pink* Oh why thank you...um anyways lets try to narrow down your focus here. If you are collecting mainly females then it would be easier to get rid of any males in the collection. How about this He-Man statue. *grabs He-Man statue from the shelf*

VS: *Leaps out with his hands and grabs onto the statue* NO!

Elyse: VS please let go of the statue! Easy EASY! He-Man looks very out of place in this room full of female statue and I think it won't hurt to sell him away to someone else who will love it as much as you do. Your He-Man appears to be in great shape and could fetch quite some money. Do you have the box still?

VS: Yes...let me show you.

*Both march to the tetris boxed room. VS opens the door and a bunch of boxed fall infront of them*

Elyse: OH GOD! What are you doing? Is this the room your wife have been talking about? Your wife complained that you have piled a room full of boxes. What room is this originally?

VS: It was our bedroom...

Elyse: VS...you are going to ruin your marriage...You can't just let these statues take over your marriage. Where have you two been sleeping?

VS: I sleep on that couch over there infront of the big screen and she sleeps on the kitchen floor because I need the whole couch.

Elyse: :slap Okay. I am going to help you get all of these boxes out so you and your wife can have a bed to share instead of sleeping out here.

VS: After we are done doing that can we do something in here together? :1-1:

Elyse: :stick eh NO! NO! Oh I found the He-Man box! Good shape! *tosses He-Man box out of the room and quickly shuts the door* We are done with this room! Now I got another way to narrow down your focus. VS, give me several words or names of the type of collection you wish to coll..

VS: Tits and a-s-s.

Elyse: ...Can you give me at a THEME of what you are trying to coll..

VS: sex.

Elyse: *facepalm* Lets move on to something else...Your wife also complained about you stealing some of her make up brush to clean your statues. You shouldn't be doing that but I will give you credit for at least taking care of your collection. Another problem she told me is that at night you will take a couple of statues and a roll of paper towels. Where have you been taking them?

VS: Down in the basement...I'll show you...

*Both march to the basement door. VS opens the door and leads Elyse down the stairs. VS stops toward the end of the stairs and near the light switch*

Elyse: VS I can't help you if you don't show me what you have been doing here.

*VS turns on the light. Camera quickly zooms in on Elyse's face as she puts both of her hands on the cheek of her face.*

Elyse: VS OH MY GOD!

*Dramatic music plays. COMMERCIAL BREAK!*

:monkey1

My attic is bursting with boxes, as is one of my closets. I wish I could just toss them out, but I can't risk the hit on the value of these should I need to re-sell some of them.

Okay I can see VS1976 on intervention now....

Elyse: VS, your collection is very overwhelming...I can't see what your collection is focused on. I can't really fit it in any category because everything is out of place and don't fit. The only trait I can see in your collection is that you go after everything that have little to no clothings.

VS: I like to collect these because they are very pleasing to me. I just like to look at them and admire them like good looking women like you...

Elyse: *goes a little pink* Oh why thank you...um anyways lets try to narrow down your focus here. If you are collecting mainly females then it would be easier to get rid of any males in the collection. How about this He-Man statue. *grabs He-Man statue from the shelf*

VS: *Leaps out with his hands and grabs onto the statue* NO!

Elyse: VS please let go of the statue! Easy EASY! He-Man looks very out of place in this room full of female statue and I think it won't hurt to sell him away to someone else who will love it as much as you do. Your He-Man appears to be in great shape and could fetch quite some money. Do you have the box still?

VS: Yes...let me show you.

*Both march to the tetris boxed room. VS opens the door and a bunch of boxed fall infront of them*

Elyse: OH GOD! What are you doing? Is this the room your wife have been talking about? Your wife complained that you have piled a room full of boxes. What room is this originally?

VS: It was our bedroom...

Elyse: VS...you are going to ruin your marriage...You can't just let these statues take over your marriage. Where have you two been sleeping?

VS: I sleep on that couch over there infront of the big screen and she sleeps on the kitchen floor because I need the whole couch.

Elyse: :slap Okay. I am going to help you get all of these boxes out so you and your wife can have a bed to share instead of sleeping out here.

VS: After we are done doing that can we do something in here together? :1-1:

Elyse: :stick eh NO! NO! Oh I found the He-Man box! Good shape! *tosses He-Man box out of the room and quickly shuts the door* We are done with this room! Now I got another way to narrow down your focus. VS, give me several words or names of the type of collection you wish to coll..

VS: Tits and a-s-s.

Elyse: ...Can you give me at a THEME of what you are trying to coll..

VS: sex.

Elyse: *facepalm* Lets move on to something else...Your wife also complained about you stealing some of her make up brush to clean your statues. You shouldn't be doing that but I will give you credit for at least taking care of your collection. Another problem she told me is that at night you will take a couple of statues and a roll of paper towels. Where have you been taking them?

VS: Down in the basement...I'll show you...

*Both march to the basement door. VS opens the door and leads Elyse down the stairs. VS stops toward the end of the stairs and near the light switch*

Elyse: VS I can't help you if you don't show me what you have been doing here.

*VS turns on the light. Camera quickly zooms in on Elyse's face as she puts both of her hands on the cheek of her face.*

Elyse: VS OH MY GOD!

*Dramatic music plays. COMMERCIAL BREAK!*

:monkey1

:goodpost: :rotfl:rotfl If only this was true :rotfl:rotfl

Back