The Thing Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have purchased this bad boy when it came out, but, oh my god those tights, ruined it for me.

You mean the long trousered version? I totally agree on that but for the shorts version i think it looks fine. Only thing i wish Sideshow included was a FF4 logo on the belt but i've managed to customise a pretty easy way of doing so that anyone can do it! ;)

You mean the long trousered version? I totally agree on that but for the shorts version i think it looks fine. Only thing i wish Sideshow included was a FF4 logo on the belt but i've managed to customise a pretty easy way of doing so that anyone can do it! ;)

And I think once you scrunch up the legs of the shorts, it looks even better.

Finally got to take some pics taken of my custom painted Thing PF with the bonus added FF4 logo on the shorts :) So happy i went ahead and had it repainted, for me it's such a under-rated PF....just wish Sideshow released a few more from the FF4 team :dunno

Here's a quick pic of Thing going toe to toe with Hulk but feel free to check out more pics on my display thread on the link below :)

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...te-repainted-ssc-comic-version-pf-ex-744.html

f18b0567464be889f79fc0300c523f93.jpg

5405a819e44ebea1f55ebdd860ad268b.jpg

555a801656d77ea22de3304ebdf95012.jpg

Last edited:
Your new paint job makes my factory paint job look like crap ha. I have the shorts one EX but I prefer the pants and boots one. They're like never for sale though

That looks really really good. I sold my Thing PF last year, looking at this almost makes me want it back

Thanks buddy :) yea, The Thing PF will always be one of Sideshow's more underrated PF's...i actually think its a super piece which is just lagging in the paint app dept :( a fresh lick of paint and its up there with the best of 'em in my opinion

Got into the game late....would've love to have one of this.

Still not too late bro! ;)

Your new paint job makes my factory paint job look like crap ha. They're like never for sale though

Thats cos the factory paint was crap! :lol :lol Thanks for the compliment :)

Keep an eye out bro...they do pop up from time to time! I used to think that about the Abomination PF but i just picked one up for a great price! ;)

Looks perfect Andy

Appreciate that Pau! Thanks :hi5:

Back