The Thing Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd send it off to someone who's really good at repairs, but who in the crap glues the head on? Good grief.

LOL, I would but it for $50 if I was standing right there. certainly not worth shipping at all though. Repairs so it's displayable would only be around $100 I'd think.

oh I'm just talking making him displayable. not fixing to the point he could be sellable.
Just glue his feet down to the base and fix the hole in his arm and good to go imo. why spend anymore money than needed..

We just need a new Thing PF! Period!

Its such a fustercluck that we can't have an updated PF of the Thing.

I wouldn't ever count on another Thing ever getting made. The first one sat in SSC warehouse for probably 2-3 years after it was released before it finally sold out.

Yah, probably not especially with less than stellar movie releases. Out of the four Ben and Johnny would probably be the two that would sell the most but I think with some imagination all 4 could be done well.

It's definitely been a cluster youknowhat for the Fantastic 4 since mainstream movies have dictated the popularity of the comic counterparts. F4 is such a basic badarse story about family and outcasts it kind of gets lost in a lot of everything. It was at least nice to see Richard, Sue and to a lesser degree Ben so prominent in the last mini Secret Wars. Thank God Hickman let them go out with a bang for the time being.

It kind of sucks because SSC could have and should have been able to produce this team and their powers so wonderfully and relatively easy. I still can't believe to this day The Thing PF was so undervalued. To me it is a Top Five statue from the old PFs.

It was very cheap for quite sometime, but recently has been creeping up as it is a very good piece imo. others are starting to realize that as well now.

I have and like my Thing PF.

The box is obnoxious though. It's a very large cube. So much dead space in the styro carton that they just filled with styro pads. If it came out today the box would work better, like Rhino's box.

Still crazy that they've never made a 1/4 Human Torch. Maybe not the most popular but he's an iconic character that many people who don't even read comics would recognize.

Then again ss is missing A LOT of popular/well known/recognizable comic version characters...Loki, Angel/Archangel, Magneto, Luke Cage, Beast, Ant-Man (Pym or otherwise), Kitty Pryde, Blade, Iceman, Nightcrawler, Hercules, War Machine, Prof. X, Doc Oc, Wasp, Quicksilver, Doctor Strange, Cable, Falcon, Ghost Rider, etc.

Still tons of room to explore with Marvel.

It's definitely been a cluster youknowhat for the Fantastic 4 since mainstream movies have dictated the popularity of the comic counterparts. F4 is such a basic badarse story about family and outcasts it kind of gets lost in a lot of everything. It was at least nice to see Richard, Sue and to a lesser degree Ben so prominent in the last mini Secret Wars. Thank God Hickman let them go out with a bang for the time being.

It kind of sucks because SSC could have and should have been able to produce this team and their powers so wonderfully and relatively easy. I still can't believe to this day The Thing PF was so undervalued. To me it is a Top Five statue from the old PFs.

Couldn't agree more. Really sad to see such great characters put on the back burner because of corporate squabbling.

The only hope in this is that eventually the lackluster films, the shelving of the characters and the merger with MS and Sony maybe rubbing off on Fox... will pay off and we will finally get the F4 Live action film we deserve. Start with Thing appearing in an upcoming Marvel film... like Spidey in Cap 3... walking out to challenge Hulk... BOOM.

Back