The Thing Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those belt buckles are great, and give the statue that lil something that it is missing imo.

I've said it before and will say it again: One of the last Marvel pieces from Sideshow I could never see myself getting rid of.

That's like the 4th time I've seen you say that. :lol

I think I'm running out of things to say about it. So every time this thread gets 'bumped,' I just throw in an automated response of something to that effect. :lol

I find myself thinking as I reply, 'I know I've said this, but....sure, why not.' :lol

I think I'm running out of things to say about it. So every time this thread gets 'bumped,' I just throw in an automated response of something to that effect. :lol

I find myself thinking as I reply, 'I know I've said this, but....sure, why not.' :lol

:lol
Well it's better than what I do, sometimes I just post a random GIF. :monkey3

I got a regular for less than SSC's original price back in November. It's an awsome statue. I don't even need all of the FF, I just hope they make a 1/4 Human Torch comiquette to display with it. Make a Dr. Doom 1/4 in some kind of standing pose to face off against, and that's epic.

I got a regular for less than SSC's original price back in November. It's an awsome statue. I don't even need all of the FF, I just hope they make a 1/4 Human Torch comiquette to display with it. Make a Dr. Doom 1/4 in some kind of standing pose to face off against, and that's epic.

That might be a very good possibility if/when they ever make the doom comiquette.

Does anyone have a pic of what this looks like in a Besta? I know he is "deeper" than the cabinet, but I was wondering how it looks...

Is it just the fist that comes out?

Thanks!

...or how bout some cabinet-ed pics of anyone's Ben? I'm bidding on a couple right now, and trying to see if it will fit in my display.

congrats on everyone that has this piece. I was tempted until i saw the wierd paint application by Sideshow where he has the funny sun-tan paintwork down one side...why would they do this? For me it kinda spoils it and as a perfectionist its something that i couldnt overlook. It is a monster piece though! :horror

thingvsthing.jpg

I love my Thing PF

Does anyone have a pic of what this looks like in a Besta? I know he is "deeper" than the cabinet, but I was wondering how it looks...

Is it just the fist that comes out?

Thanks!

thing01k.jpg

It's not just the fist.
thing02.jpg

I love the detail on the face like the upper teeth and the tongue.
thing03.jpg

thing04.jpg

When are the other members of Fantastic Four going to be made, the Thing PF and Doom PF have been out for so many years. SS really need to finish what they started.

When are the other members of Fantastic Four going to be made, the Thing PF and Doom PF have been out for so many years. SS really need to finish what they started.

yeah it's been quite awhile, i think they'll revisit them when ever the rumoured reboot is suppose to be made.

Back