The Thing Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get EX some months ago and very happy with ben grim

DSCF3646.jpg

007-1.jpg

:duff

*sigh* It is very under rated. I wish I had never sold mine years ago. One of many collectibles that I have regretted selling off due to this damn economy.

At least you know that it went to a good home!:). Mine:peace

I agree. Great piece.

Just wanted to contribute since I needed to clean some stuff so I had a reason to take some pics... :monkey3

Heroes01.jpg

Heroes05.jpg

Heroes06.jpg

Heroes02.jpg

Yeah, yeah it's only a REG but for $200 delivered can you blame me?

My First Mod!
I'm not in the habit of modifying any of my statues but...since I've had the Thing PF I have been on the look out for something that would make a cool FF4 belt buckle. I can't believe he didn't come with a belt buckle. :slap

Anyway...I wanted more then just a sticker...it needed to have some thickness and be hard... basically it needed to look like something Sideshow would have done.

Well I came up with it....finnally. Not gonna believe it, but I used SHRINKY DINKS printer paper. My son got some shrinky dinks for Christmas and he and his mom were making some of these things the other day and it hit me...if I could print the FF4 symbol on my printer on to Shriky Dink paper and shrink it down it becomes about the thickness of a penny and hard like polystone.

Long story short, it turned out exactly how I
wanted, :yess: so I thought I would post a couple pics of my Thing PF with his new belt buckle.

IMG_4715.jpg

IMG_4714.jpg

IMG_4717.jpg

IMG_4718.jpg

Last edited:
First attempt was a bit too small.

Here is version 2. Now buckle is same width as the belt. Much better I think.

IMG_4720.jpg

IMG_4719.jpg

I managedto bag one of these when they came back in stock the other week. When it has arrived it has a paint defect :(

What are the chances of me getting it replaced?

I managedto bag one of these when they came back in stock the other week. When it has arrived it has a paint defect :(

Sorry to hear that but your chances are zero. You might be able to get a partial refund on this. I have a feeling that all these recently "found" statues are previous damaged returns.

You have a better chance by selling it and maybe making a little profit? Replace is almost out of the question by now.

Back