The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JSAuctionService said:
Here is the one-sheet poster for the film:

tcmb8wa.jpg

Look closely above Leatherface's head, and you'll see either Jim Carrey
as The Grinch, or Mike Myers as The Cat in the Hat in the clouds.
Dunno if it was intentional or not, but I can see it very clearly.

JS :rotfl

Well, if its the Cat in the Hat, then it was intentional. Because while Leatherface is scary, the thought of having to sit through that Cat in the Hat movie again... now that's a true "birth of fear" right there *shudder*... they probably showed that movie in the Hostel waiting rooms so the people were ready to die :rotfl

JSAuctionService said:
Here is the one-sheet poster for the film:
Look closely above Leatherface's head, and you'll see either Jim Carrey
as The Grinch, or Mike Myers as The Cat in the Hat in the clouds.
Dunno if it was intentional or not, but I can see it very clearly.

JS :rotfl

Wow... I see it. That's crazy!

1st Review in.

AICN

AICN said:
This film is brutal. The horror that happens here is brutal in the same way that it is in the roughest of gore films, the only difference is that you know you’re in a franchise, the iconography of Leatherface is hard to escape – and as a horror fan, no matter how much you may like these teenagers – you want to see them torn apart by Leatherface. It’s something that’s hard to escape. We want Leatherface to grab the tools of his trade and use them on innocent men and women. Why? Well, obviously because we’re all sick ****s. We’re horror fans. And if you’re not a horror fan, there’s just no explaining it to you.

The more gore the better...I just hope SS picks up this line and we get a new Leatherface!!!!

Customikey said:
I know we've got a few Ermey figs now, but i want Sherrif Hoyt!

I really expected to get him when they released the Thomas Hewitt Leatherface...Lets hope we get one now though. I would get him for sure!!!!

King Darkness said:
The more gore the better...I just hope SS picks up this line and we get a new Leatherface!!!!

My Thoughts Exactly, although they good make figures out of the other movies besides the first and the remake.

occulum said:
1st Review in.

AICN

Meh, AICN. I take any AICN thoughts/reviews on the brutality of a horror film with a grain of salt. They kept raving about the brutality and horror of "Hostel" and all that film was a silly, laughable 'B' film. Even the supposed 'gore' ridden aspects just caused laughter out of the audience.

That being said, I'll see this new prequel film. From the trailer it looked to be put together well enough.

Im gettin giddy :monkey1

Bloody Disgusting Review said:
Once again I want to go back to the statement, “the most brutal film ever.” TCMTB is seriously hardcore and f-cking violent. A lot of people are not going to be able to handle this. In HOSTEL much of the terror was implied with cut away editing and great sound effects, Liebesman doesn’t shy away from anything. We see heads brutally bashed in, legs broken, arms broken, teeth knocked out, flesh peeled off, heads blown off- you name it, it’s all in there. Every scene appears to be shown in its entirety, which only makes me wonder what the hell is going on at the MPAA? TEAM AMERICA has an urination scene and gets an NC-17, a guy gets his face peeled off in TCMTB and it gets an “R”? I’ll never quite get it.

Yes, that is great news!!!! I cant wait to see this one in the theater!!!!! The more violence the better I always say:rock

occulum said:
Im gettin giddy :monkey1

Wow.... me too!! thanks for the heads up on that review!!! This is what gets me excited.... The same director is going to helm the next FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!! Just let that sink in for a moment..... :monkey3

F'N SWWEEEEEET!!!!

DarkArtist81 said:
The same director is going to helm the next FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!! Just let that sink in for a moment..... :monkey3
holy ****, I completely forgot about that! .. awesome

DarkArtist81 said:
Wow.... me too!! thanks for the heads up on that review!!! This is what gets me excited.... The same director is going to helm the next FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!! Just let that sink in for a moment..... :monkey3

F'N SWWEEEEEET!!!!

NEXT FRIDAY THE 13TH MOVIE = INSTANT HORROR CLASSIC !!!!

Shai Hulud said:
NEXT FRIDAY THE 13TH MOVIE = INSTANT HORROR CLASSIC !!!!

Damn straight!!

Wow, these next few years are going to be quite the couple of years for 80's horror fans... Michael Myers returns, Leatherface is going strong, Jason making a comeback??? It's like I died and went to Insane Killer Heaven!!! :lol

Back