The Suit Review Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some shots of the suit that comes with one of the Mattel "Enchanted" figures:

IMG_8458.jpg

IMG_8460.jpg

IMG_8373.jpg

IMG_8435.jpg

Not thé best suit out there, but pretty good for 5$ :D

Oh jeez I thought I posted a link to the specific one

https://www.store-rooms.com/Product.aspx?sku=348

Great idea for a thread - I've wanted a resource like this for a while.

I prefer this suit:

https://www.store-rooms.com/Product.aspx?sku=252

- except for the waistcoat. I really want a grey suit to put a SSC Connery figure in (I gave legacy Connery's outfit to an Indiana Jones figure) and this is the best I've found. Someone on another thread suggested the BR Joker suit, which I agree has got superb tailoring, but basically it's cut like a cheap suit rather than a Saville Row suit.

I am fairly certain that these are the same suit. They are ok, not great. They will not work on a Hot Toys body. The one I had I used on a Dragon body and it was acceptable, but the taloring was not good at all. I would got with Triad or a Saturday Toys suit if possible.

hi D4rkShaDoWz, thanks for checking out the post. Eh, no skills whatever in kitbashing, it's just a matter of being able to find suitable parts. :)

I'm sorry I cannot remember which one I ordered as I actually bought the suit in Hong Kong over two years back, and when I asked the shop keeper for an online contact to purchase more suits, he gave me Dr Figure's email account.

Ok. Do you have any clue if Saturday Toys will make more suits? I'm kind of screwed now since that suit is pretty much the perfect one.

Ok. Do you have any clue if Saturday Toys will make more suits? I'm kind of screwed now since that suit is pretty much the perfect one.

Haven't heard any news of more production runs for the suit from Asian collector site, I was over in Hong Kong in January and it seems that stock there has pretty dried up too. PMed you an ebay link for the suit, have searched the regular 1:6 e-tailers like Monkey Depot and Good Stuff to Go but they're out of stock.

very cool pix, Ray, thanks for sharing. Did the Spy Seven set come with a bow tie? I thought it came with a neck tie.:confused:

Thnx Shaun, Good catch by the way on the tie! I should definitely clarify That the shirt and bowtie came from Dr. No Conary while the suit, gun and watch are all Dr. Toys Spy 7.

thanks for clarifying, Ray, as well as the suggestion for the switch. I've the Dr No Connery too and never tried fitting his suit over a true type.

Here's the did Obama suit:

Need a nice iron but next best thing to the Joker BR suit. Easy found for a decent price on ebay.

I have the DID Obama suit for a Hitman figure and it is a great suit. Got it for $20 on eBay.

Have you posted a pic yet? I'd like to see how that comes out.

Thanks. :)

Not yet, still waiting on 2 little things to finish the figure from Hong Kong. Should be in this week and ill put some pics in here to show off the suit/coat.

I have my suit from storerooms, I try to use in the HTOYS TRUE BODY and looks HORRIBLE!!!!:banghead

The black suit from the DID Infernal Affairs figures is the best production suit I have ever seen. Here are some photographs to illustrate my point:

IMG_1384.jpg

IMG_1386.jpg

IMG_1400.jpg

The suit fits perfectly on a Hot Toys TrueType nude, concealing its disproportionate features.

Love that suit. Any chance i can see a standing straight pose or a link of where I can buy it?

I bought the DID Obama pants and don't like em so much, they're a little short nd bunch up in strange places.

Love that suit. Any chance i can see a standing straight pose or a link of where I can buy it?

I bought the DID Obama pants and don't like em so much, they're a little short nd bunch up in strange places.

Unfortunately, I do not know of any photos that show the suit in a standing pose and it was produced more than four years ago; it exceeds the Obama suit in quality despite coming from the same manufacturer. However, I can say from a firsthand experience that the suit drapes extremely well over the Hot Toys nude as if it were tailored. The suit is a two piece two button type. An additional button was sewn on each cuff for a total of three just like the genuine article. Also, the breast buttons were relocated to the right side to simulate an open suit.

Last edited:
Heres some pics of my Toys2 suit upgraded with a Hot Toys Belt and Hot Toys Shoes from Two face. And my Tony, dont know the company that made this suit but I think it pretty cool it came with a Custom Micheal Keaton as Bruce Wayne figure I bought a while back

2ezl7ib.jpg

bdpmb7.jpg

2s6wl5s.jpg

126cvp2.jpg

Heres my '1st' take on a Tony Stark, Saturday Toys suit with a shiny waist coat, its ok but I feel the body which is truetype is a tad oversized for the head, I think I remember seeing somewhere that HT was releasing a suit for Tony Stark a take on the 'jericho demonstration suit' if I recall, tried doing a search for it in google which led me to this old thread,

Wondered what the best body and suit combination is for the spare HT head we all now have ? as I can always use this suit on another custom

until I can source a better combo this is how he is displayed atm . .. . ..

DSCF5428.jpg

DSCF5436.jpg

Last edited:
Back