The Suit Review Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have bought a lot of wai man now and can say he is the best person i have ether delt with, he replys to pm's and emails within 24hours and all items are excellently packed.

It is bruce who should be humiliated wai.

For sure! Wai is great, even gave me a call on when to expect my Jack, stating it was the 'head of CTU' calling. :lol

Same i just wasnt there to recieve the call, i have had three figures and a jack bauer costume from him so far theres a predator on its way and a lot more on order.

I really do feel humiliated and feel as tho I have to explain myself, but I am sure there are members on this forum know who I am and how I do my business.

And the deal was not even done on here!

Worry not Wai Man !!!! Let's get Bond on the road ! :)

Hi..all this was a matter between me and wai man..and if i write here (for the people that still don't understand) is only because it was the only way to contact him..not absolutely to humiliate..i'm not a stupid!!!!
Now i delete all my messages in all threads..I'm not happy for all this situation..thanks also to Wai man that demonstrate here seriousness!
Cheers.

Hi..all this was a matter between me and wai man..and if i write here (for the people that still don't understand) is only because it was the only way to contact him..not absolutely to humiliate..i'm not a stupid!!!!
Now i delete all my messages in all threads..I'm not happy for all this situation..thanks also to Wai man that demonstrate here seriousness!
Cheers.

There's a little thing called PM: You click on someones username and select the entry that says send a private message to member.:duh

Back