The Strain on FX - starts July 13

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah this episode was ok at best, think they were just catching everyone up for the new season

Surprised to see that guys moms alive....

Yeah' Augustin, and he's calling her mom and feeding her his own blood.He's not a damn rookie you would think he knows better.Kill your mom dude.

"Highly unlikely that she'll be coming back. But still, even if she end up handicapped due to the transformation; even if there's a 1% chance that she can be turned back to human again, he have to try it." - Batfleck

Would like to see more of America Olivo as Kate. Her and Fet would make a kick ass team. And she not hard on the eyes either.

ao.jpg

Tonight episode was actually pretty good.Great to see Dutch back in action she is such a badass.Looks like some interesting scenario's are brewing.Quinlan trying to make a deal with Setrakian?Vaun reading Eph like an open book and them making a Deal?Zach and the Master,did it finally happen?Until next week.

Fet, yeah' kate is hot.

Tonight episode was actually pretty good.Great to see Dutch back in action she is such a badass.Looks like some interesting scenario's are brewing.Quinlan trying to make a deal with Setrakian?Vaun reading Eph like an open book and them making a Deal?Zach and the Master,did it finally happen?Until next week.

Fet, yeah' kate is hot.

Agreed thought this week was pretty good

About 5 seconds before Dutch showed up I was thinking to myself.... "I wonder if they've dropped Dutch from the show?" :)

Yeah' it's a shame you know who squirmed away.Satrakian noticed it.I guess you can't finish the series mid season.Quin,interesting back story.. hopefully he's not completely toast,since he who shall not be named actually got away.

He ain't dead. Don't you know anything about prophecy?!! They tend to come true, Hahahahha.

Well, I would've assumed he was dead when he killed The Master, but I guess he has to kill his worm or whatever that thing was that crawled into the sewer. His ****? Maybe they still have one all a long but it's stuck up inside. :lol

Seriously. A thousand years of preparation to defeat the Master and all he did was spray a couple of uzi's from too far away?
Not even aiming for the head? Where was the sniper shot?

Lame.

Seriously. A thousand years of preparation to defeat the Master and all he did was spray a couple of uzi's from too far away?
Not even aiming for the head? Where was the sniper shot?

Lame.

​I don't think you can kill him that way, just weaken him. I guess you have to cut his head off and stomp on his worm. ???

Back