The Strain on FX - starts July 13

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish it was on another day other than Sunday. I'm already watching 5 other shows around the same time period. Unless this is on at 8 pm, I'm going to have to find other times the shows are on so I can see them all. Would be nice if this was on Monday or Tuesday.

Guess you don't have on demand viewing? Mr. Green can watch it or rewatch again if he miss, anytime.

Guess you don't have on demand viewing? Mr. Green can watch it or rewatch again if he miss, anytime.

Nope. I have basic cable. No DVR or anything. I would never watch anything I recorded anyway so I never bothered with a DVR. :lol

Mr. Green have basic cable too but his cable, Optimum, got free on demand. Maybe in the future, he'll upgrade to get HBO too.

There are all kinds of websites you can watch it on right after it aires

People say that all the time, but when I try to find the show on those sites, they either don't have them, or they require you to sign in through your cable company and Time Warner usually isn't on them. I'll figure it out. I always do. Just makes it easier for me to watch it when it's broadcast.

Mr. Green have basic cable too but his cable, Optimum, got free on demand. Maybe in the future, he'll upgrade to get HBO too.

Buy one of those jailbroken boxes for $60-$80 and you will never have to spend a dime on cable again.

Buy one of those jailbroken boxes for $60-$80 and you will never have to spend a dime on cable again.

Long gone are the days of needing a box 'jailbroken'. Either install Kodi on your laptop, TVMC on your tablet/phone or but an Android TV box that has Kodi pre-installed.

Long gone are the days of needing a box 'jailbroken'. Either install Kodi on your laptop, TVMC on your tablet/phone or but an Android TV box that has Kodi pre-installed.

Uhh, they won't take Mr. Green to jail? LOL. Gonna wait a couple of yrs for some kind of streaming. Hopefully they get their stuff together so Mr. Green doesn't have to pay for mostly crap channel.

Really looking forward to this season. I wonder how much of the second novel will actually end up in the new season.

Season 1 was decent; I was bummed how dumb and goofy looking the Master was once they revealed him.

The son character got on my nerves, so glad he is getting upgraded........Fet still my fav character easily

It was a great opener. Creepy! :lol

The one thing that bothers me about this show is that they're suppose to be very careful around blood but the way they went through that storage facility shooting and cutting up vamps, they should all be infected by now.

Back