The Simpsons Arcade Game for Xbox Live and PSN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I guess I'll end up getting it, just like I got the X-Men arcade game. . .then play it through once, and never touch it again. I did love that game as a kid (as well as X-Men and Ninja Turtles).

Well, I guess I'll end up getting it, just like I got the X-Men arcade game. . .then play it through once, and never touch it again. I did love that game as a kid (as well as X-Men and Ninja Turtles).

True, I was so stoked for X-Men on PSN, played through it, and haven't played it since. hahah. You just can't replicate the arcade experience of 40 other arcade games blaring their soundtracks over that terrible X-Men background music.

:lol

Cool, but i wouldnt buy it. I know the nostalgia factor would wear off pretty quick. Would LOVE it if Bart vs the Space Mutants would be released for download though. I loved that game.

This is one of those games that i know i wont get my moneys worth because the nostalgia does wear off pretty quick... but fun to have for the virtual collection.

Yeah, plus getting your childhood buddies to play it with you. That was probably the best thing about the game.

And since you can just continue, for free, from where you left off, there's just no stress or thrill to it. When dying meant spending another quarter, it was serious business.

Back