Statue The Silver Surfer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahahahaha

The dude is a brother.

Oh the irony.

The dude that spat on my mom while she was pregnant was white.... I guess there is a reason why he got away with it....

Underwhelming to say the least. I can think of at least three customs that are superior to this... by a lot. Not to mention this black hole base has been done.

What makes this a maq?

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

I said the same thing about Dr Strange

You get more with this

Go pay 3 grand for the custom surfers

I don?t like the character THAT much to buy a fiberglass hollow custom.

I got the cash in hand SS put up the Pre-order. Selling Elektra was the best thing I?ve done for my collection. I?m so happy, it?s an even trade.

Looks like a neck seam for sure

Maybe an alternate portrait?

Looking at it in the video, for a museum pose it's a nice looking figure. I don't need chrome. If the paint app is solid this could be a winner with arguably one of the best ex. items ever. I'm thinking $800 (+\-), wonder what the price difference will be compared to the reg. ed.

I had been excited about this announcement because I passed on the first version and have regretted it ever since. While there are some great customs out there, none have completely wowed me, especially for the price + shipping. Upon seeing the unveil, my impression was a bit of a letdown as it wasn’t what I was expecting. That said, this is a day one PO for me. I actually like the serene majesty of the pose. Some statues take the surfer aspect too literally as opposed to the character as a powerful cosmic entity. The sculpt anatomy is fantastic. I like that the base isn’t over designed with a bunch of planetary elements and takes up a huge footprint. Also I really like the ex.
I may pick up two of these and have one set chromed/gold chromed

It will be partially hollow but mostly made of polystone. It will probably be engineered like the Thor breaker of brimstone piece.

If it's hollow Im counting down my collecting days with Sideshow. I have a ton of reward points and credit I need to blow.

HOLY **** this is only $630

Bless your kind hearts SS.

PO Day 1

The exclusive is nice... definitely a must if you want this. Extra 30 bucks well spent.

I still don't see what makes this a Maq. It's a pretty straightforward pose.. guy standing upright with base directly below. I thought there was an engineering element to the Maq line.

Anyways I think the price is good considering the minimal paint colors being used.

Been waiting for these HD pics. Finally. And they don't disappoint ...this statue is DOPE!

feature-6.jpg

Silver-Surfer-Maquette-Theater-2.jpg

Silver-Surfer-Maquette-2.jpg

Silver-Surfer-Maquette-9.jpg

Silver-Surfer-Maquette-11.jpg

Silver-Surfer-Maquette-12.jpg

..And the EX rocks!

Silver-Surfer-Maquette-Exclusive-6.jpg

Silver-Surfer-Maquette-Exclusive-8.jpg

The exclusive is nice... definitely a must if you want this. Extra 30 bucks well spent.

I still don't see what makes this a Maq. It's a pretty straightforward pose.. guy standing upright with base directly below. I thought there was an engineering element to the Maq line.

Anyways I think the price is good considering the minimal paint colors being used.

Totally agree. With this neatly priced ...the EX is a must.

Less than expected, the days where $630 is well priced... :lol

It looks nice, I gotta wonder what SS would've charged for the Nova "bust" on her own as $30 seems cheap.

Hopefully production paint apps don't disappoint.

Less than expected, the days where $630 is well priced... :lol

It looks nice, I gotta wonder what SS would've charged for the Nova "bust" on her own as $30 seems cheap.

Hopefully production paint apps don't disappoint.

Yea, unfortunately. Wish it was $500 ...like it would've been a few years ago. But oh well ....

Back