Statue The Silver Surfer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoping it's revealed some time between now and before the virtual SDCC in July.

Hoping it's revealed some time between now and before the virtual SDCC in July.

I have a feeling this will either be the Day 1 "Kickoff" piece or the last day "Closing" piece for their virtual SDCC event. It is too anticipated and we aren't that far off from July 1 anyway.

I have a feeling this will either be the Day 1 "Kickoff" piece or the last day "Closing" piece for their virtual SDCC event. It is too anticipated and we aren't that far off from July 1 anyway.

I wouldn't be surprised. Just hoping that it would be sooner rather than later.

That looks like chrome paint, no?

I hope it?s similar to Bowen?s version of him standing with his board.

Since we waited this long they should start taking preorders when they unveil

I sold Elektra and Charge on Hydra Cap for this

I regret nothing

Looks pretty nice. May have to PO. Not sure about the Nova Ex bust. It's a cool piece but likely to be a big price difference between the Reg & Ex for a big add on light up bust piece like that.

I hope Iron Studios releases a 1/10 scale Galactus dio like they did with the X-Men

I skipped Sideshows Galactus Maquette but a IS dio with Fantasic Four the Surfer and possibly comic Thanos would be EPIC

I hope Iron Studios releases a 1/10 scale Galactus dio like they did with the X-Men

I skipped Sideshows Galactus Maquette but a IS dio with Fantasic Four the Surfer and possibly comic Thanos would be EPIC

That would be both awesome and scary for my wallet and blood pressure...:lol

I skipped the maquette as well, but I do have the SS bust which I actually like better. I also got all the Bowen herald busts to put around the SS Galactus bust, but have never been able to set it up on display due to the size and no place to put them.... :( Some day...

Let?s hope our cries for Galactus go noticed by IS

Back