The Sideshow STAR WARS Watch: Future SSC Star Wars Products List & Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the list. I am making room in my collection for future Sideshow and Gentle Giant products. Need a bigger house soon :)

Glad I didn't give in and buy the GG Han and Luke on Taun Taun. I think I just may pick these up. I'm so easily tempted...

Interesting news about the Taun Taun... can't say I really want a Taun Taun, but I would love a Wampa.

And even more so, I need a Rancor :rock

A rancor would be awesome and very tempting. But I fear size and price would put it out of my range. I wish I still had my Hasbro 3.75" Rancor. I loved that thing.

Emperor Palpatine Premium Format will be up for preorder before the end of 2010... I asked a question about Jabba PF and Ahsoka PF and Brent answered that these two will be made, not right now but in the future... GREAT! Thanks Irish for the new about the 1:1 Jawa, I will surely get it!

Jabba PF? :google, it'll be huge, I can't understand why they'd want to do that, the 1/6 Jabba is PF enough as is with throne and all. That said, I'd get a Jabba PF if it's made, just amazed they'd even think of doing it.

If they do Jabba PF but not Rancor 1/6 though, I'll be a little dissappointed.

Jabba PF? :google, it'll be huge, I can't understand why they'd want to do that, the 1/6 Jabba is PF enough as is with throne and all. That said, I'd get a Jabba PF if it's made, just amazed they'd even think of doing it.

Premium Format collection won't be complete without Jabba! We need him in that Format! I sold all my 12" and doesn't collect them anymore so I need him in PF... If they can do a Galactus Maquette they'll surely make the Jabba PF... and as I posted Brant kinda confirmed it not now but in the future along with Ahsoka Tano!

Especially considering how saturated the market is with Jabba stuff at this point, certainly doesn't make sense.

If Sideshow do a 1/6 Rancor, his craws got to be able to hold the new 1/6 Grammy.:)

Sean actually you guys who collect 12"figures only are happy with your figures and i'm happy for you guys... I sold my collecton of sixth scale figure and i collect all the Premium Format Figures so us PF collectors we need Jabba to show him at that scale... as I said it won't be that huge... many huge statues has been made and JABBA will be made in PF in the Future so I'm just ahappy for that!

Anyone else think this post should be tacked to the top of the page? And when you get a chance, Irish, could you update it with the Comic Con info? Many thanks for this awesome database!

- MJ

Back