The Sideshow STAR WARS Watch: Future SSC Star Wars Products List & Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd think just having the items posted would be a bit easier to update. Even though the sheet is nicer looking.
For instance:

Rumored:
etc.
etc.
etc.

In Production
etc.
etc.
etc.

But no matter what you do the thread is definitey useful since there tend to be a lot of hints dropped here and there about planned and upcoming figures.

With a small lull in the SW SSC universe, I thought it would be a good time to bump this puppy up and see if IrishJedi (with the help of others) could update this.

I've got some updates, but I'm sure there's stuff I'm missing...

Planned
1:6 Figures - Leia (ESB), Separatist Battle Droid
Premium Format Figures - Hammerhead
Misc. - Hammerhead Legendary Scale Bust, Yoda Bronze Fine Art Statue, 1:6 Speeder Bike, 1:6 Creature Cantina Band, Boba Fett Maquette, General Grievous Maquette, Obi Wan Kenobi Maquette, Darth Maul Maquette

In Development
Premium Format Figures - Mara Jade (move from format unkown)
Misc. - 1:6 Dewback, 1:1 Cantina Band Member

Hey IrishJedi! :wave
Above were some of the updates I noticed. I haven't been in the Q&A since this post, so I'm not sure if there's more than that or not.

I love how this sheet is formatted. It's just too bad there isn't a way to post an editable table (w/select access) into a thread so as not to take away from your droid building.

I'd think just having the items posted would be a bit easier to update. Even though the sheet is nicer looking.
For instance:

But no matter what you do the thread is definitey useful since there tend to be a lot of hints dropped here and there about planned and upcoming figures.

I agree. Then he could just change the original post and highlight it so we know what changed from the last edit. :)

Bumping this up for the necropost. Interesting to see what we knew 1 year ago and what we still haven't seen.

Where's my Max Rebo Band 1/6th??

:lol

I really thought we would see the Luke/Leia Death Star Escape Dio.

Maybe they'll release these other ones around Spook. :dunno

Anyone think Sideshow will redo or let Hot Toys attempt a Darth Maul or Qui Gon 1/6 figure with the Phantom Menace 3D just half a year away?

I really just wish they'd say what the direction is going to be. Is HT doing humans or what? I dont think I've read if the whole library is open to them or if SS dictates what they can and cant produce or what. Any insight other than rumors and conjecture?

I'm more interested in PF and LSF. I stopped collecting the dios and never really got into the 12". I will be collecting the upcoming maquette line though. :yess:

Anything is possible. yet, i have doubts as HT would probably have previewed them along bespin Luke at SDCC.

Just came across this thread and had to change pants when I saw that a Life-sized Jawa is in development. I've already found a buyer for my left kidney, so I'm good to go.

I'm still hoping we'll see a life-size Wicket... if I can get that I will die a happy collector :lecture

You're a sick person GB... you know he'll die as soon as you start "playing" with him, don't you?...
:tap

:lol

ewok.gif

Last edited:
Back