The Sideshow STAR WARS Watch: Future SSC Star Wars Products List & Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow's quote about the Ithorians sounds to me like they will be running the table on getting them in every format.

I have to wonder if the SW 1/5 maquette line introduced at SDCC has been put on hold or thrown onto the scrap heap. The last I read, they were hoping to PO the first piece back at the end of December.:impatient:

I think a battledroid with STAP would be feasible and would look pretty amazing.

Exactly. I'm dying for them to do a Battle Droid, and a STAP would be pretty easy and awesome looking. There was a 1:6 scale model made when Phantom Menace came out and it was great looking, and that was just a cheap model kit. STAP or not, I just want the damn droid already.

I have to wonder if the SW 1/5 maquette line introduced at SDCC has been put on hold or thrown onto the scrap heap. The last I read, they were hoping to PO the first piece back at the end of December.:impatient:

I agree, the clip i watched showed such promise for that line. The thing that got me really pumped for it was the sketches they had for a new Darth Maul kind of like the Koto version with no shirt. So badass.

On a side note: whats going on with the Stormtrooper PF? I cant find any information about it after August of last year. I thought it was supposed to be released in a couple months?

I think a battledroid with STAP would be feasible and would look pretty amazing.

61390453837998817.jpg

Your right, very doable indeed.

Hammerhead PF o_O Okay, I don't know who have the ideas on sideshow, but that person needs a long vacation.

Hammerhead before a new Vader? Obi Wan ROTS, Queen Amidala or Padmé? Windu? a new Han Solo? Leia Hoth?

Bleh..

Hammerhead rocks. For me one of the best and most defining moments of the OT was that beautiful scene within the Cantina. So any of those aliens are just as important as the big tickets.

As for Vader, Obi-Wan, Solo and the like, they are locks, guaranteed, some of them seriously the line of printing money. I seriously have no worries that by the time Sideshow is done, every possible variation of Luke, Vader, the Fetts, Solo, etc will be done in every format.

Anyone know about a Gom Guard PF. I remember flipping thru a few toy magazines a couple months back and seeing prototypes of a Gomorreuan (sp) guard. He was standing there with an axe and such...just wondering if maybe anyone else seen this or knew any abot it. What I seen looked pretty awesome.

Didn't Sideshow spoke about 1:6 Battle Droids. I would think that the STAP is possible.

Back