The Sideshow STAR WARS Watch: Future SSC Star Wars Products List & Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Sideshow STAR WARS Watch List: Always In Motion Is The Future

Today Sideshow confirmed that the EP1 Obi-Wan 1:6 figure is coming in 2011. As well as Shaak Ti & Aayla Secure PFs.

Also... Han in Carbonite PF! :rock

Yessss and they even answered my question about a possible future Ahsoka Tano Premium Format... I do hope Sideshow will consider producing Anakin's Padawan... as she's a key character of the Clone Wars Tv serie... I do like her very much...

I too would like a Shaak Ti 1:6 figure, and I'm sure they'll produce one at some point.

But a Shaak Ti PF is first (along with Aayla Secura)... because it allows them to continue the current trend of Polystone Sex.

Shaak Ti and Aalya Secura Premium Format is perfect , great choices....thank you Sideshow , Premium Format is the best scale for these figures....

Very happy to see 1/4 Han in carbonite on the confirmed list.

I'm hoping for a carbon freezing chamber base instead of a Jabba's Palace base.

But a Shaak Ti PF is first (along with Aayla Secura)... because it allows them to continue the current trend of Polystone Sex.

tumblr_kzsdvbsg261qb7qwco1_500.jpg

That would be a very awesome base.

Do you think they'll make it wall mountable like the Mummy's sarcophagus? I'd love to mount it on a wall with Boba standing in front of it.

I hate seeing characters in PF scale before 1:6 scale. Shaak Ti deserving of a 1:6 scale figure.
4775405663_8fcdfbddb2_b.jpg

Except for that insane oversized saber, I think the Hasvro 12" figure of Shaak Ti is pretty good. Often toyed with the idea of getting a female truetype and seeing how that worked with her...

...but of course I would love to see a sixth-scale version of her from Sideshow.

That is a pretty decent figure. But it does look more toyish than Sideshow's do so I think it would stand out.

Very happy to see 1/4 Han in carbonite on the confirmed list.

I'm hoping for a carbon freezing chamber base instead of a Jabba's Palace base.

yes yes yes!!!! :clap i would still combo it up with PF boba and it will be like peanut butter and chocolate!!!!!!!! total awesomness!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there any other gripes with the Boba PF besides the helmet size and being hollow?

I got it recently and got to tell you its full of win. Don't listen to what you may be hearing. its an awesome piece :clap

Back