The Sideshow STAR WARS Watch: Future SSC Star Wars Products List & Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Sideshow STAR WARS Watch List: Always In Motion Is The Future

I don't want to go 3 more years without an Obi-Wan Ep I. I hope there are lots of secretly in developement stuff.

EP1 Obi-Wan is on the list under "Confirmed Planned".

Thank you very much Irish ;)
so as far as I know you just have to add some clone commanders that are in development too... don't know which I think Cody and Gree for sure... but It's just my thought... then they confirmed Ki-adi Mundi planned after releasing "some" jedi coucil babes... so Aayla secura as you wrote... I think even shaak ti and luminara unduli maybe... then only then Ki-Adi...
I asked a question about jabba during a chat some time ago and Sideshow didn't say no to that just not right now... maybe in the future... I do hope...

No life-size busts? :monkey2

Oh, there are certainly some in the works... just none that they have confirmed or named explicitly, which is what I'm limiting the spreadsheet to at this time.

I seem to remember seeing a drawing for a Legendary Scale Palpatine bust in the same presentation slides they showed the in-dev pics for the 1:6 Cody, was I hallucinating?

Oh, there are certainly some in the works... just none that they have confirmed or named explicitly, which is what I'm limiting the spreadsheet to at this time.

I hope they got some OT that doesnt cost between $800-1200 like Boba and Vader.

Updated with confirmed items broken down by type at the bottom of the post.

The hardest thing for me is coming up with a collection "theme." "Buy what you like" never really worked for me since I don't just want a hodge-podge of characters/figures from different movies/shows standing in a group.

I'm actually considering going for a Cantina/ANH/Kenner 21 back theme but I just bought a CW Anakin and damn stupid Rex for being one of the coolest figures of all time. :gah:

I just get what I like and display in themes/groups from there. Sometimes that means rotating my display set-ups, because I am very strict on myself to limiting all my collectibles on display... because I hate, hate, hate clutter. I also will not have any collectibles on display anywhere in the house outside of my home office and a few Detolfs in the master bedroom.

Thank God for basements. :lol

Thanks for posting. I hope the planned Akbar, Ree Yees, Yak Face, and Squid Face are produced. They are all in my top favorites list.

Thanks for posting. I hope the planned Akbar, Ree Yees, Yak Face, and Squid Face are produced. They are all in my top favorites list.

Same here! You will also notice that Squid Head is SQUID HEAD on my list*... and will never be "Tessek". :monkey1 :lol

:duff

(*or will be once I correct it. :pow)

Last edited:

Nice work Irish. We need this thread.:)

Same here! You will also notice that Squid Face is SQUID FACE on my list... and will never be "Tessek". :monkey1 :lol

:duff

and Yak Face will never be Saelt Marae. I can't believe at one point when I was a youngster collecting the new POTF line, I knew every single made up name for every single one of the obscure background aliens by heart. I personally prefer the generic names like Hammerhead and Snaggletooth.

and Yak Face will never be Saelt Marae. I can't believe at one point when I was a youngster collecting the new POTF line, I knew every single made up name for every single one of the obscure background aliens by heart. I personally prefer the generic names like Hammerhead and Snaggletooth.

:lecture :goodpost: :lecture :exactly: :lecture

:hi5:

Sometimes that means rotating my display set-ups

You know I've seen people mentioning that over the years and I'll finally have to do it. It really is a great idea. A few months of the year have a cantina theme, then Clone Wars, GI Joe, ESB, etc. Thanks for the reminder!

You know I've seen people mentioning that over the years and I'll finally have to do it. It really is a great idea. A few months of the year have a cantina theme, then Clone Wars, GI Joe, ESB, etc. Thanks for the reminder!

Indeed. :duff And it also keeps the collection on display "fresh"... you never really take any of the items for granted.

Good thing only a few of those interest me or else I'd be even more broke than I all ready am.

The hardest thing for me is coming up with a collection "theme." "Buy what you like" never really worked for me since I don't just want a hodge-podge of characters/figures from different movies/shows standing in a group.

I'm actually considering going for a Cantina/ANH/Kenner 21 back theme but I just bought a CW Anakin and damn stupid Rex for being one of the coolest figures of all time. :gah:

Yeah that is hard. I've done a decent job sticking with mine. Sith PF's along with the core good guys in ANH. And Jedi in 1/6. I do let myself get the odd figure out from time to time, such as Yoda vs. Clone PF.

Good thing only a few of those interest me or else I'd be even more broke than I all ready am.

Same here. Well technically alot of them interest me, but I'll pass due to what I said above.

Back