The Sideshow STAR WARS Watch: Future SSC Star Wars Products List & Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Sideshow STAR WARS Watch List: Always In Motion Is The Future

Aww, that's too bad. Boba PF is lonely. Oh well, plenty of other things have my attention right now anyway.

Irish are you sure about the Vader PF will be from ESB? as If I remember well it will be either from esb or rotj...

Irish you left out the 1:6 Mouse Droid.:)

I'm not complaining but it seems like another version of Vader Ep. V and/or VI is not planned for a while. :dunno
Remember, this list only includes specific items that Sideshow has mentioned on their site "Ask Sideshow" page, in chats, or at Con panels. There are surely many other products planned or in the works that do not appear on this list. I'm sure another Vader or two are in the pipeline somewhere. It just hasn't been publicly confirmed. That's what this list is.

Irish are you sure about the Vader PF will be from ESB? as If I remember well it will be either from esb or rotj...
Pretty sure it was either strongly hinted (or outright explicitly stated) in one of the chats that it would be TESB. But, as always, that can change.

Irish you left out the 1:6 Mouse Droid.:)
Yeah, I know. I did that purposely because it's not so much a 1:6 figure but an accessory that will be packed in with a figure (probably either Tarkin or Death Squad Commander).

sscswindev.jpg

sscswplanned.jpg

Great list. Thanks for taking the guesswork out of SS' upcoming projects for SW. At this point I'm pretty much done with SW stuff as I'm spreading my collecting into movies and marvel stuff.

What I will be getting:
EP3 Obi Wan PF
PF Emperor with throne

Possibly getting:
1/6 Dooku
1/6 Ep 2 Anakin
Darth Nihilus (too cool not to)
New Vader PF

Does anyone know if they will continue the 1:1 bust line?? I still need to pick up Vader and Ackbar to get all the ones I want, but I'm always interested to see what they're planning.

They mentioned in their Q&A yesterday that the 1:1 bust line is continuing. There may be more announcements soon (even during this month's SDCC event) but Fett will be the last to ship in 2010. The others will be 2011 and beyond.

Updated with veiled announcement of IG-88 1:6 figure in 2011 from today's "Ask Sideshow".

I believe the darth nihilus will be a LSB. I'm going to try and find the link to that.

Come on, SS, the Probe Droid!!!

Looks like the Jango Fett Bronze Fine Art Statue can be promoted off of the "Confirmed In Development" list, since it will be officially announced and up for Pre-order tomorrow.

Remember, this list only includes specific items that Sideshow has mentioned on their site "Ask Sideshow" page, in chats, or at Con panels. There are surely many other products planned or in the works that do not appear on this list. I'm sure another Vader or two are in the pipeline somewhere. It just hasn't been publicly confirmed. That's what this list is.

Pretty sure it was either strongly hinted (or outright explicitly stated) in one of the chats that it would be TESB. But, as always, that can change.

Yeah, I know. I did that purposely because it's not so much a 1:6 figure but an accessory that will be packed in with a figure (probably either Tarkin or Death Squad Commander).

Thanks for clearing that up for me. :)

Don't forget the Pre-Cyborg Grievous mentioned in the Ask Sideshow a little while back, although they didn't confirm what format it would be

Today Sideshow confirmed that the EP1 Obi-Wan 1:6 figure is coming in 2011. As well as Shaak Ti & Aayla Secure PFs.

Also... Han in Carbonite PF! :rock

Updated list:

Removed Jango Fett Bronze Statue (since it will be officially announced, up for order tomorrow)

Added:

Han In Carbonite PF
Shaak Ti PF (confirmed for 2011)
Pre-Cyborg General Grievous (format unconfirmed)

Last edited:

Today Sideshow confirmed that the EP1 Obi-Wan 1:6 figure is coming in 2011. As well as Shaak Ti & Aayla Secure PFs.

Also... Han in Carbonite PF! :rock

This should be epic. I guess I will need a Boba sooner than later.

Uh-oh, tough decision time. Boba and Jango or Boba and Hansicle?

Great to hear they are doing Shaak Ti, I wish it were in 1/6 though...

Today Sideshow confirmed that the EP1 Obi-Wan 1:6 figure is coming in 2011....

YES! That is great news!
Wonder if he'll be on the short pro so Qui-Gon really towers over him?

This is one I'll definitely get....thanks for the heads-up, IJ...

And on that Pre-Cyborg Grevious...I'm guessing PF would do him justice...

Last edited:
Back