The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:panic::panic::panic::rotfl

picture.php

LaMelnik
ZinedineRYU.gif
Skiman

Finally got a squat stand. Now i don't gotta worry about back problems ( AKA getting the bar up without one)

1203460889628.jpg.%5Broflposters.com%5D.myspace.jpg

Well, after a week off to hang out in San Diego, it's time to get back on the horse. Back to a 3 hour marathon of classes tonight... Yoga, Krav Maga 1, and finish up with Monkey Bar Gym. Gonna be sore in the moring! (but it was worth it)

Got back to running today since the Mud Run. Knocked out a 5k in 26 min on the trail.

My legs are sore from taking that much time off.

Got back to running today since the Mud Run. Knocked out a 5k in 26 min on the trail.

My legs are sore from taking that much time off.

I hear ya brother... I'm sofa king sore this morning after getting back into the routine these last two days. Feels good to get back to it. One of the other reasons I want to stay at the Omni next year is so that I can hit the gym in the mornings.

That was my intent each day but that did not happen. Walking all day non-stop kind of kills the workout mentality.

If I stay at the Hilton next year, I will be sure to hit the gym and pool. If I stay at a condo, I'll figure out an alternative.

Back