The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rock :rock I do this with my chest routine and I feel it the next day. I just leave the "twist" part out of it. You can also do these on a decline bench if you want. Check that site for some more videos.

Wow, only just discovered this thread! I am very much into my fitness.
I go running/jogging on my treadmill 7 days a week for an hour, and cycle every day for a half hour. So a lot of cardio. Some days I'll throw in some reps with small weights just to tone up, and also yoga. :)

I work as a trainer for Hypoxi Body toning clinic:

www.hypoxi.com

I guess you would call it the latest in the celebrity style exercise market. Kind of like a gym, but each of those machines cost about $50k, so it's a fairly small studio. :eek:

Wow, only just discovered this thread! I am very much into my fitness.
I go running/jogging on my treadmill 7 days a week for an hour, and cycle every day for a half hour. So a lot of cardio. Some days I'll throw in some reps with small weights just to tone up, and also yoga. :)

I work as a trainer for Hypoxi Body toning clinic:

www.hypoxi.com

I guess you would call it the latest in the celebrity style exercise market. Kind of like a gym, but each of those machines cost about $50k, so it's a fairly small studio. :eek:

Dayum Arwen....u make me look like a lazy ass! :lol....I've been doing exercise everyday as well....but make I should step it up to ur standards. :rock

Anywayz!! I'm glad u found us here!! Especially since ur a female...and u can give me tips that are more helpful for women! GIRL POWER!

Well until Hairless answers us about the Vitamin B shots....

I just wanted express my frustration again. He mentioned that he's lost weight by cutting out junk foods and soda and eating more healthy and drinking water. Well.....I have done that as well and I feel like I'm in a stand still..... I haven't eaten junk food since the beginning of last month and I never really drank a whole lot of soda....but it seems that this is not really working for me.

I know you've guys said that numbers shouldn't be the prime objective, but I've been working out every day, eating healthy and living a more active lifestyle and I haven't lost not even one pound since I found out I lost 10 pounds, which maybe has been a week and a half ago.

So what gives? Am I not working hard enough? I'm doing everything you guys are saying, plus I'm doing portion control? Is it becuz i'm a female??

Arrgghhh losing weight sux!!! :(

it always does Bam... don't despair... Like Ski said, the water weight goes first...So... what you did to get rid of the first 10... needs to be upped an ante if your diet remains the same... or... your diet needs to be adjusted downward a touch ... Remember... what we burn has to be more than what we take in.

I know I feel like you... and it's tough,... just keep at it... Remember to lower your sodium as well as caloric intake... I am sure the Px90 will kick in for you. Don't worry ! We'll be rocking in time for our date at C5 ! :lol:rotfl:lol

A glass won't hurt. Only thing with alcohol is that it stops the liver from processing fat. Once the alcohol is out then the body can remain it's normal state of processing fat. So if you drink a glass of wine and then chug a gallon of water to flush it out, then no it's not bad. :lol

See after my bottle I always take a gallon of water before bed :D

Well it's true...i'm not gonna sugar coat it...i'm super oveweight and it's causing alot of health problems.....that's why I'm excited to get fit and healthy.

I'm with you Bam ! No worries, we still look good ! LOL.

We'll make it to the end !

Any good tips for hitting the top part of the chest?
I have been doing bi-later upward cable pulls. I think it works well.

I joined the 12 week contest at Golds on Friday so starting today I am going full force. I have 12 weeks to hit it hard, which means lean meals and hard workouts. I told my friends and family to get on the train or get out of the way because nothing is going to get in my way of this.

The train is pulling out of the station now.

I joined the 12 week contest at Golds on Friday so starting today I am going full force. I have 12 weeks to hit it hard, which means lean meals and hard workouts. I told my friends and family to get on the train or get out of the way because nothing is going to get in my way of this.

The train is pulling out of the station now.

I have a membership to Gold's but I haven't been there yet (long story)....

but tell me more about this contest!!!

I have a membership to Gold's but I haven't been there yet (long story)....

but tell me more about this contest!!!

It is simple. Who ever comes out with the best body in 12 weeks wins $45,000.00. I am certain I don't have a chance at the money but I figure even if I lose the contest I still win a great body.

It is simple. Who ever comes out with the best body in 12 weeks wins $45,000.00. I am certain I don't have a chance at the money but I figure even if I lose the contest I still win a great body.

Hmmm...so I have to pay anything for that....like a gamble?

Bam, women don't lose weight the same way men do. Men can just be more active, cut out beer and they'll lose weight. Women have more of a struggle.

If I may recommend the South Beach Diet. The first couple of weeks are tough, but after that it's not as bad. Good carbs/Good fats. Simply cutting out junk food and exercising is not going to work for everyone.

Bad carbs, which is about everything that is yummy good, sticks like glue to us girls. :mad:

Hmmm...so I have to pay anything for that....like a gamble?

We pay nothing to get involved so I lose nothing to do this. It just helps give me more of a drive for the next 12 weeks.

I hit today's workout with intensity and am hurting from it, but that is what I need to do. Loaded up on proteins too.

Bam, women don't lose weight the same way men do. Men can just be more active, cut out beer and they'll lose weight. Women have more of a struggle.

If I may recommend the South Beach Diet. The first couple of weeks are tough, but after that it's not as bad. Good carbs/Good fats. Simply cutting out junk food and exercising is not going to work for everyone.

Bad carbs, which is about everything that is yummy good, sticks like glue to us girls. :mad:

South Beach is ok, but I have not seen a single person prosper from this. They do well off the bat but always fail with in a month. Besides I thought you women liked sticky stuff. :monkey3

South Beach is ok, but I have not seen a single person prosper from this. They do well off the bat but always fail with in a month. Besides I thought you women liked sticky stuff. :monkey3

LOL.... this is so true. My mom's office consists of all overweight women and back when the Southbeach Diet was "the thing" they all vowed to go on it. Well, they did pretty good and all lost about 30 pounds but after they stopped the diet they have all gone back to their old weight.

Is this South Beach diet like a program I have to pay for?? I mean..I know of the book....but never really paid attention to it?

Ok...so today was Day 8 of P90X...I did Cardio X.
I found myself more resistant to it and pushing myself a little more....maybe a little to much, I'm ok tho:lol
Still can't do the Dreya Roll....probably won't be able to in a long ass time.:lol

I mean...can any of u actually do this?:lol (except Hairless...he can do anything :rolleyes:)
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/IBupIfQEoNA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/IBupIfQEoNA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Per Ski...my diet for today was :

Breakfast: 1 boiled egg, orange, coffee and a bottle of water
Snack: banana
Lunch: turkey sandwich on a flat bread with veggies....no cheese, but with vinaigrette
Snack: 10 almonds
Dinner: Salad with 1 tbs olive oil
I drunk a total of 5 bottled waters today....thats pretty much I can do for now.....if I do more than that I find myself feeling nauseous (Is that normal?)

(Oh and Shadow King...the stuff is still rendering ;))

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/IBupIfQEoNA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/IBupIfQEoNA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

That looks like fun. I'm going to try it!

That looks like fun. I'm going to try it!

Go for it....tell me if u can do it....I sure can't :lol

1. Becuz it's sorta in towards the end of the program...so I'm already beat.

2. Cuz I got a fat ass and it takes me longer to get up. :lol

Go for it....tell me if u can do it....I sure can't :lol

1. Becuz it's sorta in towards the end of the program...so I'm already beat.

2. Cuz I got a fat ass and it takes me longer to get up. :lol

Okay, I did 20 something. I had to bust out the yoga mat. Sorry, watching Figure sakting!:rotfl

Hey BTW...i just read online that Sean Connery was a body builder back in the 50's.
He had such a classic body:
sean-penn-02-430-75.jpg

Back