The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bradpitt-475x255.gif

David Prowse (the huge guy that played Darth Vader) was also a bodybuilder. When my Dad talked to him about that at SDCC, he was thrilled. I'm sure its because it was just something non-Star Wars :lol

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/IBupIfQEoNA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/IBupIfQEoNA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Man I tried this... only got a couple off .. ufff...

Go for it....tell me if u can do it....I sure can't :lol

2. Cuz I got a fat ass and it takes me longer to get up. :lol

Man you got that and I got my gut... and it's no difference cause it makes me tired. LOL.

Hey BTW...i just read online that Sean Connery was a body builder back in the 50's.
He had such a classic body:
sean-penn-02-430-75.jpg

Yeah reminds be of the days of those Charles Atlas ads.

He was classic.

----------------------

As Was Prowse

david_prowse.gif

300px-Dave_Prowse_Champions.JPG

^^^Didn't know that about David Prowse. I just also pictured him as the goofy,skinny dude.

~~~I just did an hour and half of cardio.....45 minutes on the treadmill followed by 45 minutes on the bike. My shirt and pants are drenched.

Well,
I keep doing the 100 pushup/200 crunches/200 squats, I've noticed improvement and better endurance.
Also, after a week delay, I started yesterday a novice 5k running program. I feel pretty good!!!
Keep going guys!!!
:rock:rock!!

So ive been putting going 2 the gym and getting into shape on the long finger 4 a good while now ..im a very skinny guy so i need to build up myself 4 my own good ..but im very lazy and keep telling myself i will start 2maro and so on.

My plan- I got my pal 2 order me ff13 and gow3 on play.com ..and i wont be aloud have them until i have reached a reasonable level of fitness .
Im tearing my eyes out enough waiting for final fantasy as it is, so it should be a good motivator ..im also expecting dx batz,fb john conner and bd ironman m3 all together in one delivery once my american dealer has all in-hand, i am gonna have them delivered to my friends house so he can hold onto them 2 so he can use them against me.

I think this will work ..im gonna join a gym 2maro morning ..will keep you posted on my progress.

So ive been putting going 2 the gym and getting into shape on the long finger 4 a good while now ..im a very skinny guy so i need to build up myself 4 my own good ..but im very lazy and keep telling myself i will start 2maro and so on.

My plan- I got my pal 2 order me ff13 and gow3 on play.com ..and i wont be aloud have them until i have reached a reasonable level of fitness .
Im tearing my eyes out enough waiting for final fantasy as it is, so it should be a good motivator ..im also expecting dx batz,fb john conner and bd ironman m3 all together in one delivery once my american dealer has all in-hand, i am gonna have them delivered to my friends house so he can hold onto them 2 so he can use them against me.

I think this will work ..im gonna join a gym 2maro morning ..will keep you posted on my progress.

hell yeah!!!! I'm guessing ur a hardcore gamer...so that's the perfect motivation for u!! I mean...GOD OF WAR 3...hello!??!!!

So yeah!!! I'm super lazy too...but ever since I've joined this thread I've been more motivated....cuz I wanna make my fellow freaks proud! :rock

So hopefully we can do the same for u!! :rock

Nice!!
And yes Bam, let's keep going... I'm also stuck on the weight loss right now... I've only managed to loose 8 lb., but I'm definitely noticing changes...
In just week and a half, I've improved my endurance quite a bit!
:rock:rock!!

hell yeah!!!! I'm guessing ur a hardcore gamer...so that's the perfect motivation for u!! I mean...GOD OF WAR 3...hello!??!!!

So yeah!!! I'm super lazy too...but ever since I've joined this thread I've been more motivated....cuz I wanna make my fellow freaks proud! :rock

So hopefully we can do the same for u!! :rock

Awesome dude tnx! All your support will be sure 2 help even more!

I decided to work out 5 days a week, I move faster now and get in and out with 1 hour and 15 minutes. Dont think this will help with gaining weight, but time is of the essence these days

Nice to hear that Nutz! Time is essence indeed!
Just be optimistic....it's hard for me some day (like today for example:()...but u just have to keep doing what ur doing.

So here's the link to the 45,000 Gold's Gym challenge.....I'm thinking of going there for the first time tomorrow...don't know what to expect....I hope I don't get intimidated. :eek:

https://www.goldsgym.com/intranet/d.../folder3116_DOC/Tips and JournalChallenge.pdf

I thought I would too Bam, going to a gym thinking it would be full of meat heads (Ski excluded). It turned out to be full of people like us doing what they can to stay alive. Some stick with it and others don't, just don't let the membership go to waste. I am at the gym at least once a week no matter what, even if I have a ton of hockey and work out at my house.

I thought I would too Bam, going to a gym thinking it would be full of meat heads (Ski excluded). It turned out to be full of people like us doing what they can to stay alive. Some stick with it and others don't, just don't let the membership go to waste. I am at the gym at least once a week no matter what, even if I have a ton of hockey and work out at my house.

Yeah...it's gonna be my first visit....so I'm guessing they're gonna give me all the 411 of the place and all that trainer stuff....i dunno....i'll probably try to do alot of cardio without the trainers bugging me.

Back