The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just viewed P!tu's pics before headn for my smash night of chest, bi's and HIIT and I must say P!tu u have a solid base bro for starting off on a nice Arnold career physique. How old, 24-ish...? best to keep it up son. Keep making those faces. Like BBB, Banny always says "whose awesome, YOU'RE AWESOME!!!!"

Great pics P!tu! Definitely showing good definition there. :rock:rock:rock

Today I rocked the sleeveless shirt and it was pretty cool, I usually never get a good look at my muscles when they are doing the work. They were looking damn impressive today, especially when I was doing Dips and when I was doing Preacher Curls. :D

I will try to take some shots soon to show my progress, things are definitely looking good here. The new routine seems to be working.

Great pics P!tu! Definitely showing good definition there. :rock:rock:rock

Today I rocked the sleeveless shirt and it was pretty cool, I usually never get a good look at my muscles when they are doing the work. They were looking damn impressive today, especially when I was doing Dips and when I was doing Preacher Curls. :D

I will try to take some shots soon to show my progress, things are definitely looking good here. The new routine seems to be working.

I currently work out at home in front of a mirror with my shirt off. I sometimes get distracted by how damn sexy I am. It's the price I pay for being so good looking.

I currently work out at home in front of a mirror with my shirt off. I sometimes get distracted by how damn sexy I am. It's the price I pay for being so good looking.

top-gun-header.jpg

Here is my progress so far. I was messing around with the waits at home and took some pics. Still have a long way to go. But i Feel stronger which is my goal. :rock

Now To the Gym to hit the Back and Triceps! :rock

P7070018.jpg

P7070019.jpg

P7070020.jpg

P7070022.jpg

Puts some clothes on man!

Hey guys, first of all I wanna apologize for not commenting more in my own thread, but just been really busy with things on my end, but I really have enjoyed reading everybody's stories and posts...So I have a question for you guys...

Right now I'm using my dumbbells for my bench press, so my question is, how do you guys prepare for your lifts? meaning, how do you get your dumbbells set and in position for the lift? especially if your going heavy.. I'm doing the laying down version, I sit at the end of the bench, rest the dumbbells one on each leg, and as I lay down, I push the dumbbells off of my legs and onto my chest, it seems to be the easiest way for me and the safest..So, I'm interested to know how you guys get your weights in position...Thanks guys and I'll try to post more often :)

That is about the same way for me too. I had that issue today and found the best place to rest them before getting them in position was to set them on the upper leg.

I was at the gym for almost 2 hours today with half cardio and half weights. I was able to do a decent amount and will be there from Monday - Thursday next weeks.

I bought a 110 pound weight set from Academy Sports today so that I can do exercises here on days when it isn't easy to get away to the gym, or when it is closed and I want to work out. It costed $60. I went in to buy one dumb-bell and about 40 pounds in weights (to go with the one 25 lb. dumb-bell I had before for exercises requiring two dumb-bells), but that stuff alone would have costed nearly as much as this entire set. Came with a bar-bell, two dumb-bells, and assorted weights.

Not a bad deal, if anyone here is looking to work out from home.

I actually just got back into working out (well, kinda). I was never into weightlifting and dealing with diets (I eat whatever tastes delicious, whether it's bad for me or not [I'm a fast-food WHORE]), but I was always active when it came to sports - I mainly do gymnastics to get good workouts.

I just started to get back into it a few months ago, but I'm not training as hardcore as I did when I was in high school/college. Never had a problem with definition, but I did lose a lot of mass since those days, which I'll hopefully be able to get back over the coming months.

Sorry for the camwhorish pic. lol.

0709090055b.jpg

im curious to know what you guys take for protein and creatine supplements, i know everything has a different effect from person to person, as i do have the metabolism of a race horse :banghead

i used to take serious mass for protein 2X daily, but it is so thick and hard to pull down, but i gained 15 lbs off of it and that was when i was at my strongest and i was taking betagen even though i dont think creatine does much for my body, that was 2yrs ago

recently i had been taking cytogainer up to 3X daily, but it costs too much to be going through that in 2weeks, so i lowered dose to 2X and then it started giving me the runs :sick, so now im off of it and i am not taking any creatine or glutamine right now cause im skeptical whether or not it will work for me

i know about eating right and what not, and i have no problem keeping cut, but i would love to put back on the 15lbs that i lost before, but im not too sure about other protein products and i dont want to pay 70 or 80 bux a month either, any suggestions peeps?

im curious to know what you guys take for protein and creatine supplements, i know everything has a different effect from person to person, as i do have the metabolism of a race horse :banghead

i used to take serious mass for protein 2X daily, but it is so thick and hard to pull down, but i gained 15 lbs off of it and that was when i was at my strongest and i was taking betagen even though i dont think creatine does much for my body, that was 2yrs ago

recently i had been taking cytogainer up to 3X daily, but it costs too much to be going through that in 2weeks, so i lowered dose to 2X and then it started giving me the runs :sick, so now im off of it and i am not taking any creatine or glutamine right now cause im skeptical whether or not it will work for me

i know about eating right and what not, and i have no problem keeping cut, but i would love to put back on the 15lbs that i lost before, but im not too sure about other protein products and i dont want to pay 70 or 80 bux a month either, any suggestions peeps?

Honestly man, I just take good ole whey protein from GNC, actually I'm taking GNC's whey protein complex right now, its a combo of whey, casein and egg proteins...I don't trust all the other supplements out there and because I have a sensitive stomach I prob couldn't handle the other crazy stuff out there anyway, so it's just regular whey for me, or the complex that I'm on right now..

Honestly man, I just take good ole whey protein from GNC, actually I'm taking GNC's whey protein complex right now, its a combo of whey, casein and egg proteins...I don't trust all the other supplements out there and because I have a sensitive stomach I prob couldn't handle the other crazy stuff out there anyway, so it's just regular whey for me, or the complex that I'm on right now..

how many calories are you getting from that?..........when i was on that serious mass stuff, it was like 1,200 calories X2 daily, and then i had 3 regular meals on top of that, so i was scarffin those calories down, but its so difficult to take that much in and it gets rather expensive if you take creatine, glutamine, etc, etc. i always did worry about all the vitamins in that stuff though, cause even though i didnt notice anything with my body, i would imagine its not helathy to get like 200% of your daily vitamins just in supplements. muscle milk is the best tasting stuff i have ever had, but not too many calories in it. like i said, i burn calories like a race horse w/ work and sports and stuff, so i need to maximize them and still get lots of protein

Back