The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome SK! It should get easier after time. My 666 Routine was Hell at first but now it's just another day at the office. :D

I had a great back day today, looking forward to brutalizing myself tomorrow with arms. :rock

Alright guys...it's 5:00 AM Over here and i'm about to do cardio and a small amount of back for breakfast I had fajita meat and a piece of toast and one poached egg everytime I feel tired of workin out I look at this thread for inspiration thanks everyone! Especially SKIMAN! BIA BIA!!!!

Update pics....

Michael Myers hits the gym... :lol

progress-07-16-09001.jpg

progress-07-16-09003.jpg

progress-07-16-09004.jpg

progress-07-16-09005.jpg

progress-07-16-09006.jpg

progress-07-16-09007.jpg

So, that was you outside my window last night. At least in these pics you're wearing pants. :D

Updated pic of me, added in more carbs this week and last week, feeling a lil bloated... but whatever... it's what happens whenever you start feeling small, gotta reload and hit hard once again.

After the gym today, hit back, chest and bi's

Just sitting here no flex, feel too bloated to flex :lol

1lZ4k063hIzzEqt3yG5ZE9nXarB556.jpeg

Great pictures guys. I will have some done soon as I need some for progress for myself. I still have a bit of firming up to do yet.

So I was excited to see this thread! I'm looking to get back into training. Nothing hard core (since eating costs a TON!!!!!) But I just want to get some decent muscle mass and strength back..... I have a REALLY high metabolism that everyone HATES (pretty much I'm the guy who eats junk food and LOSES weight, but when I train and eat healthy I GAIN weight) :lol

But right now I'm on a tight budget and can't really hit weights, just the free stuff (running, push ups, pulls ups, etc)

So what would you guys suggest I do to try and get some decent size back for the time being?? (And Dave, I'm expecting you to be the FIRST to respond! :lol )

So I was excited to see this thread! I'm looking to get back into training. Nothing hard core (since eating costs a TON!!!!!) But I just want to get some decent muscle mass and strength back..... I have a REALLY high metabolism that everyone HATES (pretty much I'm the guy who eats junk food and LOSES weight, but when I train and eat healthy I GAIN weight) :lol

But right now I'm on a tight budget and can't really hit weights, just the free stuff (running, push ups, pulls ups, etc)

So what would you guys suggest I do to try and get some decent size back for the time being?? (And Dave, I'm expecting you to be the FIRST to respond! :lol )

I've just been doing 600 sit-ups & crunchers twice a week for over three years now (I can't do push ups because of my condtion) and that has but a small amount of mass on my upper body as well as tighting my abs up. I guess if you do any one upper body exercise for a long period of time eventually you start working other muscles in that region.

I've also started eating healthy cause I got sick of being over weight. I thought I could do my sit up routine and eat what ever the hell I wanted and still keep the flab off, boy was I wrong! I weighed 230lb, now I way 200lb. I want to get down to 180 but that my be a stretch, we'll see..

buy a tub of protein and drink 2 or 3 shakes a day. Its a cheaper way to eat, also peanut butter will aid you in gaining and then just stick to the basics like you said-pushups, pullups, diff bodyweight moves

buy a tub of protein and drink 2 or 3 shakes a day. Its a cheaper way to eat, also peanut butter will aid you in gaining and then just stick to the basics like you said-pushups, pullups, diff bodyweight moves

Yeah, I usually try to snack on protein bars and shakes when I can't eat.... But I just know that regular exercise like running, push ups, etc only do SO much. There's nothing like resistance training with weights. Obviously much more strenuous and better for mass :D

But thanks for the tips so far!

Do u mean me :monkey3 or a diff Dave :lol

Yeah, I usually try to snack on protein bars and shakes when I can't eat.... But I just know that regular exercise like running, push ups, etc only do SO much. There's nothing like resistance training with weights. Obviously much more strenuous and better for mass :D

But thanks for the tips so far!

This is how I did it:
<object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="https://www.hulu.com/embed/y-mNDkWeqvTW4FZOCSsPmQ"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.hulu.com/embed/y-mNDkWeqvTW4FZOCSsPmQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>

Looks to be about three years of hard work. That's training five days a week.

Papo! ill be working on my body for the rest of my life so 3 years is nothing!! Bring it on!!!

PS: damn son that comment is old. i dont remember when i made it lol i think that was last month:lol

I've just been doing 600 sit-ups & crunchers twice a week for over three years now (I can't do push ups because of my condtion) and that has but a small amount of mass on my upper body as well as tighting my abs up. I guess if you do any one upper body exercise for a long period of time eventually you start working other muscles in that region.

I've also started eating healthy cause I got sick of being over weight. I thought I could do my sit up routine and eat what ever the hell I wanted and still keep the flab off, boy was I wrong! I weighed 230lb, now I way 200lb. I want to get down to 180 but that my be a stretch, we'll see..

You don't have any arms? J/k. I have some shoulder issues and really can't BP anymore. I have been able to do pushups at a 5% incline and that takes the pressure off the joints. Hey and good work on the weight loss. I went from 226/24% to 200 back to 210/about 15%. Not bad but I want -10% weather I sit at 185 or 200.

Back