The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol I know the feeling.

The key is to shake it up and keep refining the diet. As for your workout, just maybe add a day or change the order that you do things. It should help keep your body guessing and spreading it out a bit during the week will help you burn off more as well.

It is indeed an awesome feeling. I am finally seeing my six pack starting to come through (it might have been shadows but I am keeping positive). Once the six pack comes in and the check evens out I will go in to maintenance mode as I don't want to get much bigger.

Keep at it brothers! I'm off to the gym here in a second myself, for some leg day greatness. :rock

I'm hoping to do some heavy squats and attack my calves a bit more. I hope you all have a great day as well. I'll probably snap some more pics as well.

Working on thickness for the middle part and some width would be nice as well, trying to really focus on my lat pull downs.

Back_20090624_1.JPG

and not the best photo but trying for detail on the middle part of the back besides thickness. It's mega hard to get a pic of that heart shaped muscle :lol and lighting sucks :monkey1

Back_20090624_2.JPG

I've recently started doing lat pulldowns myself. (I like em)

I kinda go excessive i do 10 sets. Then finish off with 4 sets one arm DB rows for back day.

I just ran out of SP myself DA. But i got a sample of WF coming friday, kinda freaked to take it as it's got over 200 mgs of caffeine(i'm sensitive to stims) in it compared to SP around 100. But it's also got Beta-alanine in it as well, which i really want to try. (might just buy that separate)

Also for the record optimum oats and whey kicks ass!-Vanilla Bean (and no artificial sweeteners in it as well which i dig)

Last edited:
Keep at it brothers! I'm off to the gym here in a second myself, for some leg day greatness. :rock

I'm hoping to do some heavy squats and attack my calves a bit more. I hope you all have a great day as well. I'll probably snap some more pics as well.

LEGS?! those things were made by the DEVIL! i worked em yesterday and it huuuuurts haha

A good book to read: Sly Moves its about sylvester stallones life and work out habits i mean i know when Im 62 i want to look like this
Sylvester_Stallone_718444a.jpg
yea haha im curently eating grilled chicken and vegetables drinking water (the occasional powerade) all that good stuff dont really mess with protein shakes Im more losing fat then gaining muscle

Yeah, leg day is rough... But fun. Today I was doing 215 lb squats, which was a new high for me. I might actually try to do them sans Smith machine sometime soon, my form is almost there... I just want to slowly get into Squats and not get in over my head just yet. :lol

Tonight I took some quick pics of my progress. Things are definitely looking good, especially my back and shoulders. But I still have a lot of fat to lose, so it's a long way from where I want it. Still, I am very happy with how things are progressing.

bodychanges6-24-09002.jpg

bodychanges6-24-09003.jpg

bodychanges6-24-09004.jpg

bodychanges6-24-09005.jpg

bodychanges6-24-09006.jpg

bodychanges6-24-09007.jpg

bodychanges6-24-09008.jpg

bodychanges6-24-09009.jpg

Yeah, leg day is rough... But fun. Today I was doing 215 lb squats, which was a new high for me. I might actually try to do them sans Smith machine sometime soon, my form is almost there... I just want to slowly get into Squats and not get in over my head just yet. :lol

Tonight I took some quick pics of my progress. Things are definitely looking good, especially my back and shoulders. But I still have a lot of fat to lose, so it's a long way from where I want it. Still, I am very happy with how things are progressing.

bodychanges6-24-09002.jpg

bodychanges6-24-09003.jpg

bodychanges6-24-09004.jpg

bodychanges6-24-09005.jpg

bodychanges6-24-09006.jpg

bodychanges6-24-09007.jpg

bodychanges6-24-09008.jpg

bodychanges6-24-09009.jpg

Do you eat grilled chicken? its pretty good for you not only to lose weight but if made right it tastes delicous!

Working on thickness for the middle part and some width would be nice as well, trying to really focus on my lat pull downs.

Back_20090624_1.JPG

and not the best photo but trying for detail on the middle part of the back besides thickness. It's mega hard to get a pic of that heart shaped muscle :lol and lighting sucks :monkey1

Back_20090624_2.JPG

From a bodybuilding point of view, the detail and thickness is quite good(considering you are natural), but I would agree you need more width on your lat spread. You also look like you are curling your body in which will take away from your width when you pose. Push your lats out more at the top and it might look alot better. I do some judging at local shows, just so you dont think Im talking rubbish.

Wide grip chins are absolutely the best exercise for width, superset with wide bar rows (itll blow your lats to bits)

From a bodybuilding point of view, the detail and thickness is quite good(considering you are natural), but I would agree you need more width on your lat spread. You also look like you are curling your body in which will take away from your width when you pose. Push your lats out more at the top and it might look alot better. I do some judging at local shows, just so you dont think Im talking rubbish.

Wide grip chins are absolutely the best exercise for width, superset with wide bar rows (itll blow your lats to bits)

Yeah, been trying to do much more with the lat pull downs and concentrate on pulling with my lats instead of most that pull with the arms. I'm gonna incorporate chins soon, I'll have to try it out more next week, it's a exercise that I constantly forget while doing back.

Thanks for the tips, yeah I can pose better when I actually have a mirror behind me but just from a camera with a timer it's hard to see what I should look like. I think you are right on the curling part as well.

Yeah, I really look forward to being able to do chins... my lats are developing, but adding chins would really flesh out my back routine and give me a boost in the lat dept.

And WSS, I definitely eat grilled chicken... it's a staple of my diet, along with egg whites, almonds and oats. :rock

Yeah, I really look forward to being able to do chins... my lats are developing, but adding chins would really flesh out my back routine and give me a boost in the lat dept.

And WSS, I definitely eat grilled chicken... it's a staple of my diet, along with egg whites, almonds and oats. :rock

haha thats good i dont mess with egg white almonds or oats but I eat grilled chicken and vegetables. Got any chest workouts you recommend?

Yeah, been trying to do much more with the lat pull downs and concentrate on pulling with my lats instead of most that pull with the arms. I'm gonna incorporate chins soon, I'll have to try it out more next week, it's a exercise that I constantly forget while doing back.

Thanks for the tips, yeah I can pose better when I actually have a mirror behind me but just from a camera with a timer it's hard to see what I should look like. I think you are right on the curling part as well.

so for back, you can do wide grip pull downs and wide grip pull ups?

FYI I did extra chest exercises on Tuesday, im still sore...

Yeah, but alot of people cant do wide grip chins properly (ie using your back to lift you rather than mainly using the arms)

If you can manage chins ok, then do the pulldowns with your hands at a different position or angle on the bar, to hit the lats from different angles.

A wide, tapered back is by far the most important,impressive part of a good physique.

so for back, you can do wide grip pull downs and wide grip pull ups?

FYI I did extra chest exercises on Tuesday, im still sore...

I'm going to add them to the end of my workout during my back days and maybe some kind of superset, just to finally tap it all out or failure. I use to workout that way on my back and with the combination of the wide grip pull downs focusing on my lats more than pulling with my arms I should get great results.

haha thats good i dont mess with egg white almonds or oats but I eat grilled chicken and vegetables. Got any chest workouts you recommend?

Yeah, I love my veggies too. Broccoli rocks! :rock

And as for Chest workouts, I love to mix it up. I especially love Fly's, whether they are flat bench, incline or decline. But I also like doing DB bench and cable crossovers. They all work equally well, and hit the various angles needed to beef up the pecs.

And just for fun, some pics for Arnold and Sly fans. From when Franco was training Sly, back in the day.

Sly_vs_Arnold_1.jpg

Sly_vs_Arnold_3.jpg

fit1.jpg

Sly_vs_Arnold_2.jpg

Last edited:
Back