The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What i meant was that i hope it's not much more caffeine than sp250. (that has like 100gms) Which is why i like sp250, i'm real sensitive to it. Also ragnarok has a caffeine free version i may try and looks good.

I'm reading reviews on novadex right now.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/sC2x3rju5UI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/sC2x3rju5UI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Today I tried Skiman's advice for Fly's and DAMN... did it work. I did flat bench and decline first, and it really did the trick. When I followed that up with my regular Decline bench and flat bench last... it really pushed me to my limit.

Also, I did Deadlifts again after my normal back routine and man... I LOVE Deadlifts. They freakin rock, I felt like a beast doing them... my whole body was popping. I even went up to 175 lbs for my last set and did 6 reps. :rock

Today I was officially out of SP250, so I tried one of the samples I got from BB.com.. Nanovapor... God that stuff sucks. I had a huge headache, got the super dump effect, it didn't mix well, and even though it tasted fine... my stomach was not happy for the first half of my workout. Definitely will NOT be using the second pouch I have.

I'll just go sans pre workout boost until I get paid again and can get more of the stuff I like. :lol

Today I tried Skiman's advice for Fly's and DAMN... did it work. I did flat bench and decline first, and it really did the trick. When I followed that up with my regular Decline bench and flat bench last... it really pushed me to my limit.

Also, I did Deadlifts again after my normal back routine and man... I LOVE Deadlifts. They freakin rock, I felt like a beast doing them... my whole body was popping. I even went up to 175 lbs for my last set and did 6 reps. :rock

Today I was officially out of SP250, so I tried one of the samples I got from BB.com.. Nanovapor... God that stuff sucks. I had a huge headache, got the super dump effect, it didn't mix well, and even though it tasted fine... my stomach was not happy for the first half of my workout. Definitely will NOT be using the second pouch I have.

I'll just go sans pre workout boost until I get paid again and can get more of the stuff I like. :lol

Wait did you did flys first or after i'm confused?

Yeah i got a sample of that nano crap last order and gave it to my woman before she did some cardio...she got the same effects as you-not good stuff.(shes my Guinea pig :))

Damn this is a bad weekend. First burgers, then wings, now Pizza so next week I am going to be a saint and jog every day to help work it off.

On the plus side, I walked into Target with my jeans, cowboy boots and tight t-shirt and noticed a few woman turn their heads and smiled so that felt great.

Wait did you did flys first or after i'm confused?

Yeah i got a sample of that nano crap last order and gave it to my woman before she did some cardio...she got the same effects as you-not good stuff.(shes my Guinea pig :))

I did them first, but with the technique that Skiman mentioned last page.

And I need a Guinea pig... I tend to be my OWN, and it's not a good job. :lol

Today was a decent day, went swimming, soaked up some sun.... cheated and ate pizza. Not a bad day at all.

So when you did them first, did you find that you could lift the same lbs when you went to the bench after or did you lighten it up a bit cause you were a little fatigued? (gonna try flys first tomorrow)

Cause i usually do 8 sets of bench(incline/flat) and 4 sets of flys(incline/flat) 12 total sets

I wonder if i should just do my routine backwards with 4 sets of flys first or maybe go 2-3 sets of flys first and 6 sets of bench cause of fatigue not sure.

Big night tonight, adding 10lbs to every excercise and increasing the speed on the treadmill another .3 at every point. It won't be easy, but I'm trying to focus my mind. If I walk into it expecting to not get anywhere, I won't, but if I can walk in feeling I can, then perhaps my body may not be able to take it, but at least I'll have taken my body as far as I can.

Big night tonight, adding 10lbs to every excercise and increasing the speed on the treadmill another .3 at every point. It won't be easy, but I'm trying to focus my mind. If I walk into it expecting to not get anywhere, I won't, but if I can walk in feeling I can, then perhaps my body may not be able to take it, but at least I'll have taken my body as far as I can.

Good luck Maul, do work son! :rock :rock :rock I'm proud of yah! :monkey2

So when you did them first, did you find that you could lift the same lbs when you went to the bench after or did you lighten it up a bit cause you were a little fatigued? (gonna try flys first tomorrow)

Cause i usually do 8 sets of bench(incline/flat) and 4 sets of flys(incline/flat) 12 total sets

I wonder if i should just do my routine backwards with 4 sets of flys first or maybe go 2-3 sets of flys first and 6 sets of bench cause of fatigue not sure.

I had to drop down 5 lbs on each DB after my fly's, so it did absolutely affect how much I could bench afterward.

Today I upped my cardio to 40 mins, and did a routine flip... changed the order of the exercises I do, and replaced a few with new ones. I also got a lot of sun this weekend, went fishing/swimming on Father's Day and mowed the lawn today. So I think that I have tanned myself at least a little bit and blended the farmer's tan I had going on.

And Sean... DO IT! :rock

It's definitely mental, just attack it with the idea that you can and WILL achieve what you are setting out to do... and it will happen. We are all here cheering for you bro, keep up the fantastic work.

And Sean... DO IT! :rock

It's definitely mental, just attack it with the idea that you can and WILL achieve what you are setting out to do... and it will happen. We are all here cheering for you bro, keep up the fantastic work.

Well, I attacked, and while the battle didn't go as planned, still fighting the good fight :lol.

Chest and shoulders went just fine, I really felt the work, but I didn't have to back off, I did my 3 full sets of 10 for everything. Bis and Tris was a different matter. I did 3 sets on tris but it progressed to less and less (10, 7, 5) and Bis I only got in 2 sets (10, 8), when I went to start the third, I felt like I was going to be putting my back and other muscles into pulling it up to start and I just said screw it, better to do it properly and not be able to than to do it improperly and get it done. I'll just keep at it until I'm doing 3 full sets of 10 on each. I figure better to push harder and start out doing less than before than to do more and keep back at a lower level. I will be able to do 30 reps per eventually, just keep trying until I do, my previous weight was just getting too easy on each, it just felt time to move on, even if I have to start out a little slow, still moving forward.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/sC2x3rju5UI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/sC2x3rju5UI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Thats funny , i drink monster when i work out

Any of you jump rope? I've been doing this a couple times during the week, just to add something different to my regimen. I try to do 4-5 sets of 100 jumps, and that gets pretty rough for me. But a guy on another forum told me that he did the following, with 30 second breaks in-between:

50 reps, 75, 100, 125, 150, 175, 200, 175, 150, 125, 100, 75, 50

But that's over 1,500 jumps I think. I can't possibly imagine doing that, and I don't think I'm in bad cardio shape.

Also, I went out of town on vacation over the weekend, and ate like a pig, but it was vacation, so I don't care :rock

Back