The Scarlet Witch Comiquette - TO ORDER REGULAR - Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this statue so much. Plus it's the one everybody comments on. I have her big guns right next to the Punisher's big guns!

I got my Scarlet Witch today and she's freaking gorgeous! :rock No problems with her except just a slight paint buildup between the cleavage. Seems like just about everyone had a little of that though.

I'm gonna take pictures of her in the next day or two and I'm gonna post them here regardless if anyone wants to see them. :D

I got my Scarlet Witch today and she's freaking gorgeous! :rock No problems with her except just a slight paint buildup between the cleavage. Seems like just about everyone had a little of that though.

I'm gonna take pictures of her in the next day or two and I'm gonna post them here regardless if anyone wants to see them. :D

Congrats! and you know i want to see the pics. :D

Here's some pictures of my Scarlet Witch. I love this piece so much!

I have more posted in my Photography thread in the Art section.

ScarletWitch.jpg

ScarletWitch2.jpg

ScarletWitch3.jpg

ScarletWitch4.jpg

ScarletWitch5.jpg

ScarletWitch7.jpg

ScarletWitch6.jpg

ScarletWitch8.jpg

ScarletWitch10.jpg

ScarletWitch11.jpg

Great Pics Havok and congrats on the Grab. She is a beauty and certainly one of my favorites.

Hi all,

I was fortunate enough to find a brand new and unopened Ex SW Comiquette on the eBays for a reasonable price. Expected and encountered import fees, but still fair price for the item in question.

Got home from work today knowing the package had been delivered and all looked good, no immediate signs of damage or issue - shipper a little worse for where, but nothing out of the norm.

Unpacked the item and found that the head sculpt section had incurred damage :)gah:)

Nothing else in the box appears to be at fault, I've checked her over and it's just the head sculpt, specifically the left side:
- One of the hair strands at the front has snapped off (left).
- Headpiece has split (left).

Image:

IMG_3408.JPG

*I carefully pulled down on the bottom to fully show the break, it's not all the way up.

My Query:
I've already paid £46 ($71) on importing her into the UK.
- I was wondering if I could get the thoughts of those capable of, or knowledgable about repairs and how easy it would be to get the damage bit fixed and looking good.

For 3/4 feet away, you wouldn't automatically know that the headpiece is faulty.

I'm just thinking in terms of cost to me now, given that I can pursue a case via eBay to get my item back - I imagine I would have to cover the cost of shipping to the uk, and of course would not get the import fee back.

Suffice it to say, I'm really gutted.

Thanks
Dan

Last edited:
I put the statue together anyway just so I could see it complete and - WOW. I absolutely love the cape, it's a lot bigger then I anticipated (as is the base heh).

IMG_3412.JPG

IMG_3413.JPG

IMG_3414.JPG

Why did she have to be damaged!!! :crying

I presume so.
- That is to say I paid what the seller asked through eBay, and while I requested it be marked as gift. I did not request it to be declared any less or alter what was being asked by USPS.

Back