The Scarlet Witch Comiquette - TO ORDER REGULAR - Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Scarlet Witch Comiquette

This is looking to be the best female maquette sofar.

From the images we've seen so far...

Brooks comiquettes > AH! comiquettes

If you read back on my posts you will see SW is one of the few I am interested in along with Black Widow, Spider-woman and Ms Marvel.

If you read back on my posts you will see SW is one of the few I am interested in along with Black Widow, Spider-woman and Ms Marvel.

I know, I remember Sweetie, I just had to give you a hard time. Scarlet Witch & Ms. Marvel are my most wanteds, well now Ms. Marvel is :joy

So Hawt. AH line is thee best line!

I think alot of people are gonna go crazy financially with all this stuff coming out. :lol I'll be passing on this but damn she looks good! :monkey5 :D

I think alot of people are gonna go crazy financially with all this stuff coming out. :lol I'll be passing on this but damn she looks good! :monkey5 :D

True, I sold every statue/bust I had and I'm strictly sticking to the female comiquettes & the DC Women Bust & Cover Girl Statues only.

Remember though, this isn't a AH! Scarlet Witch, it's Brooks.

The sexiness tricked me! yeah, it says Brooks on the preview, I must have been "distracted".

Back