THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES OFFICIAL SERIES THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been seeing more and more commercials lately for the show. It looks great. I just hope that it really is! The actress playing Sarah Conner doesn't look anything like Linda Hamilton to me though. Wow, how cool would it have been to get her to be in the show? I haven't seen her do much in a long time as far as T.V. shows or movies. I wonder if the producers even approached Linda Hamilton for the role again at all? Anyone know? :confused:

This show has promise but it'll depend on whether or not the writers are taking it seriously and trying to storytell or if they are just trying to continue the Terminator franchise for the hell of it......the ongoing writer's strike definitely will help this show since it'll be one of the few new things on TV in a while that wasn't reality based.

Personally I wish they still offered free posters because I love this one:

tscc01lgmi8.jpg

That poster does look cool! :D I'd love to have one too.

I've watched the two-part premiere. Who else has seen it? What do you think of it? I like it so far. I still really miss Linda Hamilton as Sarah Conner! I know she'll never be back. But I am liking Summer Glau as a new "unknown" model terminator helping them. I really enjoyed her in the great Firefly show, and Serenity movie as River Tamm!

Last edited:
Back