The Reaper:Death's General - The Dead Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Grim Reaper The Dead

I wish it was smaller (1/4 scale) because I live in an apartment in NYC! Haha

But I just have to have this.

Like I said the back story clinched it for me.

This real sketch by the wounded soldier Marcel Lazare should be included as an exclusive art print. That would be killer!!!

In fact I would like a scroll with the story too. I would display the whole lot together! The fact that it's based on a sketch from the mind of a traumatized soldier of what he claims to have seen makes it so much more interesting than pure fiction.

SideShowGrimReaperPatient213Sketch.jpg

:clap:clap:clap:clap

This is the sketch that I thought was to be included. :( :monkey2

The Monster,
Nick

I have no qualms saying that this is the most incredible statue Sideshow has ever presented, and at $1000, it's a steal. I can't afford it, but I never expected to. I'm just happy it turned out as great as this.

I have no qualms saying that this is the most incredible statue Sideshow has ever presented, and at $1000, it's a steal. I can't afford it, but I never expected to. I'm just happy it turned out as great as this.

Absolutely, this statue is a work of art. Unfortunately it's out of my price range, but if I had the extra cash I would buy this in a heartbeat.

Absolutely, this statue is a work of art. Unfortunately it's out of my price range, but if I had the extra cash I would buy this in a heartbeat.

it's open ES man, just wait for a board member to sell or wait for one on ebay, should save you $200-400 easy. That's my plan :monkey3

Wow on this one...turned out amazing, the armor is amazing looking to me. I'll bet this one will be a bi#$h for SS to safely package.

The more I look at it the more I seriously want this. I may not order anytime soon since there will be so many new things at Comic Con that I plan on buying. But eventually later on this will be mine.

That's sensitive? Your comprehension skills could use a bit of work along with your art "skills". Just a thought.

Act like a troll, get responded to like a troll. :wink1:

Hahaha, nice, now you're critiquing my art? Yes, I'd say that was sensitive since you immediately went to personal insults and now you're giving me advice on art. Thanks for your time, have a nice day.

it's open ES man, just wait for a board member to sell or wait for one on ebay, should save you $200-400 easy. That's my plan :monkey3

You and me both! :naughty

Although I will put aside a little back-burner fund for him to buy from SS outright as a "Plan B"...

Hahaha, nice, now you're critiquing my art? Yes, I'd say that was sensitive since you immediately went to personal insults and now you're giving me advice on art. Thanks for your time, have a nice day.

:lol Love it.

Pot, meet kettle.

Is there an ignore clown/troll button or feature on this site?

So anyway, yeah after seeing 3rd party pics on page 4 I'm all over this one. Going to take advantage of the flexpay for once as the $133 payments for a few months look much sexier than the $1,000 lump sum payment come December. :)

What's the deal with open ES? How does it work? They just keep selling it for years? Do you ever know how many they sold?
If it's not going to retain its value I may as well wait until later when it's on eBay.
So sad.
Also, LSF is ridiculous. Why can't they offer a PF size as well? I don't have room in my NYC apt.!
Shame because I love this piece but can't risk spending 1000 bucks if it doesn't hold it's value....
How long are open edition sizes available for?

Back