The Reaper:Death's General - The Dead Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's why you wait until people get rid of theirs on eBay, so you can get it much cheaper, basically at a price the market determines, not SS, so then, if you have to sell, you won't lose as much as if you got it at retail, then tried to sell. We have no clue when SS will stop a run on any of these LSF pieces, we have no idea how many they sale.

Oh well, the LSFs I do get, I will get them under retail. I'm not gonna let open ES get in the way of a piece I really love. The HD pics of this piece really are breathtaking. Insane detail. Same level as wolf in the sculpting. I'm over hating SS for their approach to this line, it's not gonna change anything.

Oh well, the LSFs I do get, I will get them under retail. I'm not gonna let open ES get in the way of a piece I really love. The HD pics of this piece really are breathtaking. Insane detail. Same level as wolf in the sculpting. I'm over hating SS for their approach to this line, it's not gonna change anything.

i think this piece is definitely worth the money as you dont have to be a fan of the license/movie to like, it can be displayed on its own, and will look amazing.

long story short it holds its own as a work of art.

ss approach to this line seems to have changed imo, because this is the cheapest lsf we have seen to date, more to follow i hope :D

Didn't Jen win this at the party? I seem to recall someone did... a great prize when it was a PF; a Legendary one now :lol

Just out of curiosity for those that saw it in person, was it always 33" tall. I'm wondering if maybe they decided to upscale it due to the intricacy?

Was,ent Going To Bite ~ But decided after my Flexpay,s over with the Dark Rider of Mordor PF, i,ll Flex This :monkey1

It,s Amazing How One Can Change His Mind After A couple of Pages Back :lol

Didn't Jen win this at the party? I seem to recall someone did... a great prize when it was a PF; a Legendary one now :lol

Just out of curiosity for those that saw it in person, was it always 33" tall. I'm wondering if maybe they decided to upscale it due to the intricacy?

Kuzeh won it, lucky mofo. :lol

It was always that size. It was pretty darn big and impressive. Just not sure it's something I can drop a grand on.

Congrats Kuzeh... definitely a cool piece to walk away with :duff

It's very impressive but I'd never come even close to dropping 1K on it... just doesn't have an appeal to me.

Pretty funny that in the span of a few years "The Dead" has gone from a funny series using a unique sculpt and resused parts to a high-end piece like this. Never would have figured a $40 PZ would moph into this guy :lol

Love this piece! Easy preorder for me and it will fit in nicely with my collection. Using a 10% off coupon just sweetened the deal for me :cool:

Man... I'm waiting to see what else SDCC brings. I don't have anything on PO at the moment.. so this guy might actually work his way into my collection.

is he 33" or 34"??

Back