The Reaper:Death's General - The Dead Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this guy out the box finally. I had to wait until I had his display case finished. What an awesome piece of art this statue is.

The lights are supposed to be green but don't show up right in the pics.

Surprising how many pics show this unhelmeted version. If I owned this I would use the helmeted version all day long. The skull seems undersized for some reason.

This certainly isn't a complaint...I love this statue!

I do wish the helmeted head would have featured a more medieval style knight's helmet with a visor that raised, much like the Vlad pf.

Nice set up Chris Rankin!

There is one on the bay ending soon if anyone really wants him...maybe two more hours.

BIG THANKS to you bro for helping me finally to get the reaper! I bid in the last seconds & reserved wasnt met for 800$, I worked a deal with the buyer to ship it from the west to east coast (to my forwarding address) for 1200$.
Anyway, he is finally here & wow! one of Sideshow very best. my last statue this year is is definitely my best :)

#31/300

Xy3HsF8.jpg

uMXNgx1.jpg

LlT3sP8.jpg

u9xy7cW.jpg

BE9tLBm.jpg

Bxq05TO.jpg

LUsPbFG.jpg

jJ8WtMC.jpg

Tavvc6u.jpg

39r30mo.jpg

7lIr5js.jpg

Last edited:
You can see the pale green. Awesome display.

Thanks. The green is much more vivid in reality though.

Surprising how many pics show this unhelmeted version. If I owned this I would use the helmeted version all day long. The skull seems undersized for some reason.

I love the helmeted version also but unfortunately it won't fit in the case with the sword attached.

This certainly isn't a complaint...I love this statue!

I do wish the helmeted head would have featured a more medieval style knight's helmet with a visor that raised, much like the Vlad pf.

Nice set up Chris Rankin!

Thanks.

Congrats to you both!
Love this piece. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers.

Those last set of pics were so gnarly. This thing is all sorts of ridiculous when it's displayed with the helmet. The helmet makes it look like a priceless artifact or something. Awesome.

Never into horror line, but the detail on this is mind blowing. I don't think the superheroes in Marvel or DC is this complicated.

Those last set of pics were so gnarly. This thing is all sorts of ridiculous when it's displayed with the helmet. The helmet makes it look like a priceless artifact or something. Awesome.

I loved the helmeted display more than I expected. Like he just finished his war just to find out there is one soul he didnt reap yet.

they are making 2-3 more Reaper like characters, might be worth waiting. All 3 might even be cheaper than this combined.

There are only two characters with the Reaper designation. Demithyle, "Exalted Reaper General" and Mortighull, "Reaper General". I know you said "reaper like", but I thought it prudent to mention this to not cause confusion or expectations. :)

There are only two characters with the Reaper designation. Demithyle, "Exalted Reaper General" and Mortighull, "Reaper General". I know you said "reaper like", but I thought it prudent to mention this to not cause confusion or expectations. :)

Death is a reaper like character no?

Back