The Reaper:Death's General - The Dead Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish the mods would delete this thread. I just want to cry every time I see someone's pics and realize what I missed out on!!! :crying

This beautiful statue blows the SS Sauron PF Away...I was myself this close to pulling the trigger to get it...Sauron could have been just as good as this one if the paint apps were done right...Grats to all you luckey LSF Reaper owners of the world

This beautiful statue blows the SS Sauron PF Away...I was myself this close to pulling the trigger to get it...Sauron could have been just as good as this one if the paint apps were done right...Grats to all you luckey LSF Reaper owners of the world

That's discouraging. I passed on this guy so I could get Sauron who I still have on flex.

I like the Reaper better too and I love LOTR.
This is just a nicely thought-out and executed piece.

That's discouraging. I passed on this guy so I could get Sauron who I still have on flex.

Sauron will command such great presence in your collection. I wasn't completely sold on the pose. I would have had one otherwise. I have, however, seen this piece repainted to remove all of the orange overspray and it looks so much better in my opinion.

I like the Reaper better too and I love LOTR.
This is just a nicely thought-out and executed piece.

Pretty much a perfectly executed piece. I was so freakin close to ordering this. Now a regret. Sauron would be perfect too if the paint apps were done differently. Deep down I knew I was going to repaint it. Other than that it's a great statue just not as good as the Reaper and I am Middle earths greatest fan... Just not a crazy fanboy lol

Hands down, best figure in my collection and best Sideshow has ever produced. Love it.

A HUGE shout out to Daniel from sideshow returns. He was able to get me a new knife finger arm. Now my Reaper is ready for what ever carnage death has for him...

Thanks Daniel!

A HUGE shout out to Daniel from sideshow returns. He was able to get me a new knife finger arm. Now my Reaper is ready for what ever carnage death has for him...

Thanks Daniel!

Excellent!

Thanks Daniel!

Daniel has been a top-notch guy to deal with. I've dealt with him a few times and nothing but helpful and courteous. Can't say enough good things about him. Glad to hear that it all worked out.

Thanks Daniel!

I also had some excellent customer service from Daniel. He helped to replace the scythe arm, and a missing sword wielding arm and art book for my Reaper.

Glad you got A Reaper too!

Ok guys, a couple pics. Sorry, I am not as photo savvy as most of you are. Also sorry for the small pics. Other than going to photobucket, which is hard to do on an iPad, only way I know to do the upload.

That cloth you used under the base makes it seem as if he's coming from out of lava. Nicely done TD! :hi5:

Thank you very much sir. That was my plan original for Sauron. When I put the reaper in the case, it looked dark. When I put that orange under there, it just popped.

Back