The Real Ghostbusters line by Diamond Select

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figures look great; will be my first Ghostbusters figures! I'll have to track down the other half of the firehouse pieces on eBay since I don't really want the movie figures.

Arrival date of December???

I thought wave 1 was September! Oh well, if it is December, I've already waited 30 years for these figures, 3 extra months won't be too bad.

Looking forward to these. Has Diamond Select ever done any kind of props? I was thinking the other day it would be cool if they expanded the line, and made the PKE meter, ghost trap, and proton wand from RGB.

Mine came into stock at BBTS; shipped the pile o' loot but not expecting it anytime soon w/ the holiday shipping. Can't wait to get these!

I got these in. The first DS figures at this scale that I have ever owned. Great articulation, pretty decent paint aps. Slimer is the star of the three, but I can't wait for the other two...

Have these shipped to comic book shops yet through Diamond Distributors? I've looked online but couldn't find anything.

Have these shipped to comic book shops yet through Diamond Distributors? I've looked online but couldn't find anything.

Mine came into stock at BBTS last week, I'm sure they're getting theirs through Diamond. They're on their way to me, can't wait!

On BBTS they're still listed as pre-order... unless I'm missing something?

Mine came into stock on Dec 19 and is already on it's way to me. I guess they're filling preorders as they get their stock; maybe didn't get a ton of them yet.

Yeah maybe. I've had mine on pre-order for quite some time too. Time will tell. I saw all three in a store before xmas and they looked good (except the price tag).

Interesting to see the slender arms on that slimer. Why the hell then, did the first one from the rooftop wave have arms like Arnie?

I hope DS makes an Ecto 1 for the figures. It's unlikely, but I can dream. Also, I wonder how the proton pack can be removed? A guy did it in one of the reviews, but he didn't show how he got it off.

Back