The Real Ghostbusters line by Diamond Select

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I used to watch the hell out of this cartoon when I was a kid. I will be buying the lot no problem.

Definitely going to get these; I think the movie is great but I spent a lot more time with these Ghostbusters than the movie ones.

Definitely going to get these; I think the movie is great but I spent a lot more time with these Ghostbusters than the movie ones.

Same. Definitely have more of a connection with The Real Ghostbusters than the original.

I don’t collect 6” figures but these are very tempting.

Egon looks so angry! lol Bummed the close ups didn't include Winston. :( Still, I'm in for these due to a lack of any other good representation around.

:exactly:

Yeah whats up with Angry Egon? I could understand the one eyebrow raised look, but he just looks pissed off.

Slimer looks good, but weird choice to give him the cute "Slimer and the Real Ghostbusters" extra kiddy cartoon look but keep the movie version wrinkly pimply body. They should just remake a simple smooth look.

Why is Stay Puft, a character with one of the simplest designs so hard to pull off? Apart from the SH Figuarts version, no other company can seem to get the face right. It's like the unscarred version of Chucky, be it Good Guys or angry look, a lot of companies haven't nailed that down (apart from the recent Ultimate Chucky from Neca).

1slimer.jpg

These look fantastic! I don't do Neca's movie ones because the likenesses are pretty bad and I'm kind of moving away from 6 inch figures in general but I'm all in on these. Amazing.

Any idea when these guys will go up for pre-order? Surprised they haven't already.

I believed they just solicited series 8 within the last week and these RGB figures should be series 9 and 10.

On that note, this isn’t really even a separate line from the other DST Ghostbusters so the threads should probably be merged.

Back