The Punisher Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not that big of a Punisher fan but this is just simply spectacular. Like Skaar, this is just a true work of art and a thing of beauty IMO and one of SS's best pieces.

I have been looking for a decent price for this and have found a regular for $400 net. What do u guys think? I am about 80-20 on it right now. 2013 is going to be a rather slow year for me anyway (only waiting for the Superman PF po right now).. :)

Not that big of a Punisher fan but this is just simply spectacular. Like Skaar, this is just a true work of art and a thing of beauty IMO and one of SS's best pieces.

I have been looking for a decent price for this and have found a regular for $400 net. What do u guys think? I am about 80-20 on it right now. 2013 is going to be a rather slow year for me anyway (only waiting for the Superman PF po right now).. :)

IMHO, there is nothing to think about. As you said, it's a true work of art and one of Sideshows very best pieces. I POd the EX when it first became available and just LOVE this statue. $400 sounds reasonable. This piece has been going up in price of late. Good luck scoring this. I promise you that you won't regret buying this statue. It's stunningly good.

$400 is a steal for this work of art. I'm honestly surprised it hasn't gone over the $600 threshold seeing as this came out just after Venom did.

IMHO, there is nothing to think about. As you said, it's a true work of art and one of Sideshows very best pieces. I POd the EX when it first became available and just LOVE this statue. $400 sounds reasonable. This piece has been going up in price of late. Good luck scoring this. I promise you that you won't regret buying this statue. It's stunningly good.

$400 is a steal for this work of art. I'm honestly surprised it hasn't gone over the $600 threshold seeing as this came out just after Venom did.

Great stuff. Thanks guys. The only real thing holding me back is the presence of a Thor PF reg that i could get for $700. Haha.. i really don't want to shell out $1200 in that quick a sequence. With SS holding the DC properties (as well as Koto), who knows what kind of Batman shenanigans (as well as Hot Toys!) these companies have up their sleeve.

Thanks again for the input and opinion gents!

[/quote]Not that big of a Punisher fan but this is just simply spectacular. Like Skaar, this is just a true work of art and a thing of beauty IMO and one of SS's best pieces.

I have been looking for a decent price for this and have found a regular for $400 net. What do u guys think? I am about 80-20 on it right now. 2013 is going to be a rather slow year for me anyway (only waiting for the Superman PF po right now).. :)[/quote]

best statue i own, jump on that $h!t what you waiting on? I guarantee you wont regret it... Here this should help make your decision a bit easier :nana: [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK5O7uuDr_Q"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK5O7uuDr_Q[/ame]

So the price I sale isn't too bad, the only problem is I can't ship him...... Damn it.

Super nicely sculpted this piece IMO, esp the arms muscle area.

I'm new here. I'm sure you guys get this all the time, but is anyone interested in selling this statue? I can't seem to find any for sale. I am looking to get into collecting statues now. I started with figures, but now I'm trying to get into the big leagues lol. I have already preordered the Spiderman, Mary Jane, and Gwen Stacy statues. Any help would be great! I will try to be a regular part of the community from her on out.

I'm new here. I'm sure you guys get this all the time, but is anyone interested in selling this statue? I can't seem to find any for sale. I am looking to get into collecting statues now. I started with figures, but now I'm trying to get into the big leagues lol. I have already preordered the Spiderman, Mary Jane, and Gwen Stacy statues. Any help would be great! I will try to be a regular part of the community from her on out.

:hi5:Hey welcome to the site man. Yeah Statues are so much better than figurines or toys! I started off buying collector editions of games, that some came with a few statues. I also realised that a few of them were made by companies such as sideshow or Mcfarlane toys. So I had to step up to the next level. As I was very much into Comic characters and certain movie franchises. Have you managed to pick up anything yet?

Back