The Punisher Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I m looking for Punisher Comi

Go for the Bradstreet Exclusive PF if you don't already own it. It can be had for cheaper and I think it's a better representation of the character.

The Olivetti comiquette is great, but I've always been partial to the PF.

I have both and love the comiquette I think the Bradstreet pf is really underrated and a great representation of the max covers

I have both and love the comiquette I think the Bradstreet pf is really underrated and a great representation of the max covers

I thought I had more pictures (that actually showcased the PF better,) but this used to be my setup back in the day. Such an awesome piece the PF is, everything from the pose to the detail and accessories.

PunisherWarZoneEx.jpg

Go for the Bradstreet Exclusive PF if you don't already own it. It can be had for cheaper and I think it's a better representation of the character.

^^^ don't listen to this, Mike has no clue.

Ski

I thought I had more pictures (that actually showcased the PF better,) but this used to be my setup back in the day. Such an awesome piece the PF is, everything from the pose to the detail and accessories.
Agreed. Awesome 'human' head sculpt, too. One of Sideshow's best.

It's more like 1/4.5 in my opinion, I'm kinda surprised since he's the only Olvetti themed comiquette to come under 1/4 scale. Still owns the PF though!

I'm sorry the BradStreet PF was one of Sideshows worst looking pieces. Go with the Comi if you have the cash. I'd probably buy it back now that I'm in a better place but I have money tied up in other orders.

Truly a great piece. This may well be one of my favorite Coms. This and Spidey run neck and neck for me. They are both masterpieces in my book.

Truly a great piece. This may well be one of my favorite Coms. This and Spidey run neck and neck for me. They are both masterpieces in my book.
:exactly: I think it's nearly impossible to put Spidey or Punisher in the lead. They are both quite superior in different ways. Definitely 2 pieces I never plan to let go of.

:exactly: I think it's nearly impossible to put Spidey or Punisher in the lead. They are both quite superior in different ways. Definitely 2 pieces I never plan to let go of.

Yeah Barb. It's a 1A & 1B type of grading for me. They are such outstanding pieces. I even went ahead and stole a page out of your book and had Stan sign my Spidey Com in the exact same place you did. There is no way in hell I'll sell Spidey because of that. I love the Punisher Com too much to ever let it go also. They are both magnificent pieces. I just love the girth on the Punisher Com. He looks so massive and intimidating.

It's good reading you brother Barb. :wave I hope all is well with you.

Back