The Professional - Leon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. For $72 it's okay. Considering customs of this figure have been selling for hundreds for years it's the economic alternative. The body is junk. I'm gonna switch it out with a truetype. The beanie should be gray, not black lycra, so that's another "upgrade" that it needs. The boots are crap rubber so you'll want to switch those out with some nice leather ones. The sculpt is meh and the paint on mine was kind of sloppy. If I can get a hold of a Dragon Wasabi or Hot Toys one I'll definitely be replacing it but as long as he's wearing the glasses and beanie it's passable. Think of it as a base kit that needs lots of customizing and you can improve this figure. He'll do as a stand-in at least until we ever get an officially licensed version. Come on Hot Toys.

Completely agree. I just picked mine up from the post office after missing it. I walked all the way with a bad cold through the snow. Can't be more of a loyal Leon fan than that. :rock:horror:rotfl
:sick

I like the coat , it might be a little short and isn't perfect but the material its made from looks pretty much identical to the one he does wear. Again the coat like the one I was using is short on the arms too.
The pants fasten with Velcro making them to tight for a truetypes big hips ( including a slim ) so another pair of pants is a must if you want to change the body which is a shame because like the coat there a material that seems to match the movie.
The holster is good but the one I'm using on my custom looks more like leather and it seems like it could snap easily to me.
The weapons are decent and some match weapons he did actually have so some thought did go into it , the plant is nice but the pot is way to small. The milk is also a nice addition.

The sculpt is terrible imo. I'm using the dragon one like I mentioned and its a must for me. Painted properly that sculpt is perfect. Galactiboy is selling one now actually so get to the for sale section. :D
Not a recast too. I've still got an original for another Leon I'm going to do.

Overall this is a nice figure and if you can get it for a good price buy it because even though it isn't amazing these are likely to dissapear.

Heres a quick photo of how the coat looks on my custom. Much better than the original imo. Sorry it so dark , its like a cave in the room these are in. :lol

DSC03978copy.jpg

Just picked my Leon fig up today and i have to say i was really suprised.

I was expecting a really bad fig with maybe a few pieces i could use but i have to say i was actually really suprised and happy with this fig.

Ok the head sculpt is a bit dodgy and i will for certain be swapping this over but i have got to say i am pretty pleased with the rest.

I will have mods done to this to make it more high end but overall really suprised and largely very happy. I think it is more than just a base to work from certainly!

Just my opinion anyway but i would certainly recommend this fig for any Leon fan :lol

So what needs replacing... The beanie, pants, holster??

Anyone got any links to upgrades?

How accurate is the plant? Yes I care about plant accuracy. Awesome that he comes with one tho

also what's the best TT body for Reno?

I just saw some pics of this guy out of the box today, he looked absolutely atrocious. The only reason I'm getting him is for the clothes and the accessories, I think a lot of people are doing this. Also I'm so glad I got better head sculpt for when I get him.

I have make some photo`s of Lèon. The figure is :joy...and the movie is very good. Thats why i place the movie, the director`s cut, next to the figure.

imgp1883o.jpg

imgp1886.jpg

Back