The Professional - Leon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its cool but one grand is alittle much :lol:rotfl
Anyone ever order from store-rooms?
If not where did you guys order and how much was it?

I ordered from abc express on ebay where I put up the link with those photos a few pages back.
Yeah maybe that is expensive for his figure but I'd pay it if I could , being honest. :lol:lol
Its hard to put a price on one of a kind items I guess. I doubt Mindbook will ever sell it though, he seems to love his stuff and put alot of effort into making things correct.

That's your movie so can't blame you. :lol

3785907_std.jpg

:lol

We really need Stansfield. Is there a good Gary sculpt out there?

I ordered from abc express on ebay where I put up the link with those photos a few pages back.
Yeah maybe that is expensive for his figure but I'd pay it if I could , being honest. :lol:lol
Its hard to put a price on one of a kind items I guess. I doubt Mindbook will ever sell it though, he seems to love his stuff and put alot of effort into making things correct.

:lol
The headsculpt is just amazing on his. I really wanna see a 100% accurate harness that would be awesome

i just got an email saying my heroic leon had been shipped from abc :chew

Those glasses gotta go. Gotta find some replacements.

Just an update for those who have bought the figure from Viking Playground, I just got an e-mail from them:

"Hello Matt,

We will start shipping these out later on today. All pre-orders should be out no later then Wednesday.

Thank You!

Aleksey
ATG Collectibles Inc."

Just an update for those who have bought the figure from Viking Playground, I just got an e-mail from them:

"Hello Matt,

We will start shipping these out later on today. All pre-orders should be out no later then Wednesday.

Thank You!

Aleksey
ATG Collectibles Inc."

Yup, mine just shipped. Leon is coming for X-mas! :rock

Yes. For $72 it's okay. Considering customs of this figure have been selling for hundreds for years it's the economic alternative. The body is junk. I'm gonna switch it out with a truetype. The beanie should be gray, not black lycra, so that's another "upgrade" that it needs. The boots are crap rubber so you'll want to switch those out with some nice leather ones. The sculpt is meh and the paint on mine was kind of sloppy. If I can get a hold of a Dragon Wasabi or Hot Toys one I'll definitely be replacing it but as long as he's wearing the glasses and beanie it's passable. Think of it as a base kit that needs lots of customizing and you can improve this figure. He'll do as a stand-in at least until we ever get an officially licensed version. Come on Hot Toys.

Back